GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Ninja Gadien and some questions i wanna know"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Ninja Gaiden'.
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:53
Regular
": ("
I dont know much about this game, but something i've been wanting to ask is how the Xbox Live works. It sounds like a Ninja game (hence the name, *flicks head*) but i cant imagine it being on Live so can someone explain to what you have to do online.

Im not getting this game, i was just curious.

Fight Night 2004 - Dunno if this is out yet but is it any good and is it on Live?

Toca 2 - Everyone seems to like this game, is it as good as PGR2?

Battlefield - I heard this is coming to the Xbox, does anyone know when?

Second Sight - Anyone heard of this, its supposed to be similar to Timesplitters. Search for it on Google, something might come up.

Shadow Ops : Red Mercury - Anyone heard of this, do you think it looks good? (if you've ever heard of it)

Star Wars Battlefront - Is this one of the monthly payment games? If so, Pfft'.

I've got £20, i dont have to spend it (obviously) but if thers any cheap and decent games out there please tell me. Im thinking of Counter Strike, any good?

Driver 3 - Looks good but theres just one problem, i dont know when it comes out.

Thanks for reading this if you did, if you didn't you deserve a slap.
*prepares hands*

[B]EDIT : Another question -

I still haven't recieved the game from GAME yet, its been 2 weeks!
Im not sure whether i still want the game now (GTA:DP) because im thinking about Ninja Gadien or TOCA 2, what do you think?

The item is obviously lost, i phoned them up yesterday and the guy said that if i dont recieve it by Tuesday, Royal Mail will be responsible to get me another copy. On Tuesday i will phone up GAME and tell them to tell Royal Mail that i want my money backl instead of another copy of the game.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:13
Regular
M'eh....
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
....muh.
Sun 25/04/04 at 12:06
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Seriously though, why can't you just look on a site like IGN.com for
> the answers? it's really not that hard.

I've never heard of IGN.com but i'll do that next time.
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:52
Regular
"gsybe you!"
'Some questions I wanna know'?!
Sun 25/04/04 at 11:46
Regular
Stridman™ wrote:

> Fight Night 2004 - Dunno if this is out yet but is it any good and is
> it on Live?

Apparently good but no Live.

> Toca 2 - Everyone seems to like this game, is it as good as PGR2?

Hard to say whether it's better at the moment, it's really excellent though.

> Battlefield - I heard this is coming to the Xbox, does anyone know
> when?

End of the year.

> Second Sight - Anyone heard of this, its supposed to be similar to
> Timesplitters. Search for it on Google, something might come up.

Made by Free Radical the guys behind Timesplitters series, don't know much about it though.

> Star Wars Battlefront - Is this one of the monthly payment games? If
> so, Pfft'.

No, it's like Battlefield 1942 in the Star Wars universe. Up to 32 players on Live and it should be quite excellent.

> Driver 3 - Looks good but theres just one problem, i dont know when
> it comes out.

June I think.

Seriously though, why can't you just look on a site like IGN.com for the answers? it's really not that hard.
Sun 25/04/04 at 00:25
Regular
"Touched!"
I'd highly recommend TOCA Race Driver 2, it's been a surprise hit for many people on Live, great game and so much different to PGR2, it's hard to decide but at the moment i'm really enjoying TOCA 2, both games are quality so if you can, get them both!
Sat 24/04/04 at 21:53
Regular
I dont know much about this game, but something i've been wanting to ask is how the Xbox Live works. It sounds like a Ninja game (hence the name, *flicks head*) but i cant imagine it being on Live so can someone explain to what you have to do online.

Im not getting this game, i was just curious.

Fight Night 2004 - Dunno if this is out yet but is it any good and is it on Live?

Toca 2 - Everyone seems to like this game, is it as good as PGR2?

Battlefield - I heard this is coming to the Xbox, does anyone know when?

Second Sight - Anyone heard of this, its supposed to be similar to Timesplitters. Search for it on Google, something might come up.

Shadow Ops : Red Mercury - Anyone heard of this, do you think it looks good? (if you've ever heard of it)

Star Wars Battlefront - Is this one of the monthly payment games? If so, Pfft'.

I've got £20, i dont have to spend it (obviously) but if thers any cheap and decent games out there please tell me. Im thinking of Counter Strike, any good?

Driver 3 - Looks good but theres just one problem, i dont know when it comes out.

Thanks for reading this if you did, if you didn't you deserve a slap.
*prepares hands*

[B]EDIT : Another question -

I still haven't recieved the game from GAME yet, its been 2 weeks!
Im not sure whether i still want the game now (GTA:DP) because im thinking about Ninja Gadien or TOCA 2, what do you think?

The item is obviously lost, i phoned them up yesterday and the guy said that if i dont recieve it by Tuesday, Royal Mail will be responsible to get me another copy. On Tuesday i will phone up GAME and tell them to tell Royal Mail that i want my money backl instead of another copy of the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.