GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"POLL: Should fosbe1......................?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 11:44
Regular
Should fosbe1 stop starting these stupid little topics, and yes I know this topic is pretty stupid, but I havent done 15 of em!

Just a yes or no will suffice!
Sat 21/07/01 at 19:27
Hey i would like to change my answer to the topic question from yes to no. The reason i say this is because fosbe1 is only a newbie to the site like myself and I think that finding your first topics to write about can be really hard. Ok the topics he has done might not make much sense or anything but they're his, he might not be able to think of a topic that can go on forever just like i can't at the moment.

Oh what the hell am i saying. I have decided to say no cos i feel sorry for fosbe1 ok. Plus fosbe1 says that he is american, just like homer simpson who i think is the funniest person in the animated world ever.

Hey fosbe1 have you ever met homer, if you ever do meet him tell him that Stick said hi.
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:00
Regular
"ProGolfer"
i am not a frord as i have done 13 reviews by all ready deoing them before so i could post them on the same day to have a better chance of winning and i know the cheats becauser i am from america where the game is already released!

So Stop Moaning Allready!
Sat 21/07/01 at 10:57
Regular
"ProGolfer"
Why are you all so inconsiderate for the other half of the world? THE WORLD IS FLAT!!!!
Fri 20/07/01 at 16:24
yes
Fri 20/07/01 at 14:28
Regular
hmmmmmm....... yes, very suspicious
Fri 20/07/01 at 14:25
BTW, how has this guy managed to post 43 cheats, 13 reviews (many of games not released yet) and started loads of topics in the small time he's been here? I suspect dirtywork...
Fri 20/07/01 at 13:59
YES! And while you're at it, kick him out of the forums completely!
Fri 20/07/01 at 12:57
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Wòókiee Møn§†€R wrote:
> Armitage Shanks wrote:
> This is the chat forum...

It sure
> is. These should go in the 'irrelevant drivel' forum, though! ;-p

Theres a difference? :)
Fri 20/07/01 at 12:23
Best of luck!
Fri 20/07/01 at 11:57
Regular
Wont be a newbie in 15 days..........

When im a regular I can really kick some butt!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.