GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"who thinks this is a good site then"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 10:04
Regular
people do u think this is a good site reply with the pros and cons because look they give us a game a day not many sites do that so i would say this is a good site wat do u think
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:04
Regular
"ProGolfer"
people do u think this is a good site reply with the pros and cons because look they give us a game a day not many sites do that so i would say this is a good site wat do u think
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:06
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Firstly i would say, please improve your grammatical skills, then i will say that this is an excellent site, not only because of gameaday, but also because the people who are here.
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:09
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I think this site is a poor imitation of the classic chidren's programme "Why Don't You"

I only come here day after day after day because I can't find any other websites.

oh and i also like to use punctuation and grammar and txt speek like on a fone you can use in the street and i think this site is just the best apart from some other ones i can mention but i wont because most of you are not old enough to use the avi system that you need to get in
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:11
Regular
i fikn it dpnds wot u want i tink dat da ppl on here is reely cool and dats wots makes it wikid da site is cool dey give away a gme ech day to peeps so dats cool as well also evry1 can tlk proper so i no wot peeps r sayin all n all dis is a wikid site i luv it its wel cool
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Your Honour wrote:
> i fikn it dpnds wot u want i tink dat da ppl on here is reely cool
> and dats wots makes it wikid da site is cool dey give away a gme ech
> day to peeps so dats cool as well also evry1 can tlk proper so i no
> wot peeps r sayin all n all dis is a wikid site i luv it its wel
> cool

u is wel right!
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:13
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
u is wel
> right!

i no
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:14
I thought your message was clear and easy to read, anyway i think that this is a good site. I not only like the fact that by giving your opinions you could win a game, but also the ranking tables. It always gives me a sense of achievment when i know I started out on the site with no stats, but slowly pull my self up the table past the regular users.

When I first came onto the site it was like everyone was against me and nobody wanted to listen to what i had to say, even though its still the same now I do seem to have a couple of friends. Dont know why i said that, take it as a bit of advice telling you just to stick with it.
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:15
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Your Honour wrote:
> i fikn it dpnds wot u want i tink dat da ppl on here is reely cool
> and dats wots makes it wikid da site is cool dey give away a gme ech
> day to peeps so dats cool as well also evry1 can tlk proper so i no
> wot peeps r sayin all n all dis is a wikid site i luv it its wel
> cool

Is it cos I is black?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.