GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Things Picking Up?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/06/06 at 18:09
Regular
"Mooching around"
Well, I keep seeing more and more new and remembered faces, and with the total number of posts per 24 hours reaching... well, it's getting better.

The only few downsides: the "All Time 100 Top posters" ... there are only 90, and, well frankly the amount of actual posts lol.

So, are things picking up, or is this simply the die-hard few?

Discuss.
Sun 02/07/06 at 18:43
Regular
lol could imagine someone moderating things which they just didnt like or approve of :)
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:35
Regular
"Mooching around"
I'd like to be a mod, but I doubt that people would accept it :P

Plus I still have this JAT status... I feel dirty.
Sun 02/07/06 at 15:03
Regular
Well it's nice to see more people posting, it's not going to be the same forum as it once was but I see things improving and getting better. PM is doing really well, @ngel's place is quiet at the moment but it tends to be at the weekend but it's doing good too.

The staffies aren't posting much so I guess they're leaving the forum to us and hoping things will pick up. I'll have to ask them if people can mod more than one forum so we don't end up with 50 moderators. We have some mods who don't post at all and some that don't even like Freeola and the forums :S I think they registered as a "joke" and they were accepted.
Sun 02/07/06 at 14:15
Regular
or even eastenders lol
Sun 02/07/06 at 13:37
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Or the street in Neighbours.

[S]
I don't know where that came from either.
Sun 02/07/06 at 13:05
Regular
"Mooching around"
Maybe it's just the fact that forum now is so small, everyone feels like they know each other. Y'know, like in those little villages you get in western movies.
Sun 02/07/06 at 10:16
Regular
Only reason I started on this forum, if I'm honest, is because my mate won £30 lol. But actually it's kinda a cool little nifty community, you don't get that on many forums :)
Thu 29/06/06 at 23:25
Regular
"Mooching around"
That's a fair comment, but how do you suppose this place gets its soul back.

A sold soul is useful to none but the one supreme evil.

So, get snake11 back?
Thu 29/06/06 at 23:11
Regular
It's sad really.. I visit here occasionally but I really don't have anything to say plus there's nothing here that I find myself wanting to reply to.. even the story comp Pb's started I don't even know if I can be bothered to enter

This place needs more than a post count, it needs a souuulll.
Thu 29/06/06 at 23:08
Regular
"Mooching around"
Heh heh, good point.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.