GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"people who thinks that there should be more gba games out by now?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 09:35
Regular
people i think that nintendo should of held on to there gba and made about 50 games to come out the day of release leaving very little choice for games!
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:35
Regular
"ProGolfer"
people i think that nintendo should of held on to there gba and made about 50 games to come out the day of release leaving very little choice for games!
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:38
Regular
Remeber that Nintendo are trying to make money. If they released loads of games it would have lead to people not being able to aford all the good titles and so would have reduced sale.
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:40
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I fink there should be a trillion games out already and you should be able to play them wiv your mind
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:42
Regular
I agree to an extent, since launch there have no new games. I didn't expcet loads and loads of titles, but I hope there'd be a steady stream of a couple each week or something.
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:46
Calm down calm down, its only just been release. It wont be long til the shop shelves are flowing with gba titles, you wait and see.
Fri 20/07/01 at 10:18
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
fosbe1 wrote:
> people i think that nintendo should of held on to there gba and made
> about 50 games to come out the day of release leaving very little
> choice for games!

You had a lot to say on that opinion i see.
Fri 20/07/01 at 21:53
Regular
I do agree that there should be one or two more games released now.

It has been over a month without anything new happening to the UK available games list.

Ok, fair enough, most people probably wont be able to afford all the games out at the moment, but there is only one game I really want out at the moment other than the 3 I've got, and that's Rayman Advance.

I want Chu Chu Rocket as well, but sadly it's not been released yet even though all mags, including Nintendo's own Official Magazine, claimed that it was a release game!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.