GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Shall I..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy X'.
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
get FFX? How long will I take to finish it? Is there anyone who doesn't like FFX?

Ahh, so many questions I would ask...
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:24
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
get FFX? How long will I take to finish it? Is there anyone who doesn't like FFX?

Ahh, so many questions I would ask...
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:26
Regular
": ("
I used to have it, i dont really like it that much. But i have an Xbox now so i dont have FFX anymore.
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:30
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Zig zag wrote:
> get FFX? How long will I take to finish it? Is there anyone who
> doesn't like FFX?

Yes
40+ hours
Yes
Sun 25/04/04 at 19:37
Regular
It's a fairly decent game but in my opinion overrated.

Very linear, as far as RPGs go.
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:28
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
I suggest waiting for Disgaea:Hour of darkness.
This sounds like an amazing game.
Sun 25/04/04 at 20:54
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Thanks, but I am going to get Driver 3, and FFX seems too long. I mean, I want a game that isn't too long, or too short. Something to play while Driver 3 comes out.
Sun 25/04/04 at 21:01
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
What about ssx3?

ah well im off, see ya Zig Zag. :D
Sun 25/04/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well FFX will certainly last you until Driver 3 arrives, and well beyond as well. You should buy it though because you can get a second hand copy for a tenner, and you'll appreciate it during those times when the release schedules are pretty poor.

I had FFX before then I sold it, but last week I bought it again, that's how much I like it.
Mon 26/04/04 at 09:25
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Squall, thanks, but I have already got SSX 3. And Lou Role, as you said, FFX will last me much more than the time I want. So, I am still pretty undecided.
Mon 26/04/04 at 17:21
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> Zig zag wrote:
> get FFX? How long will I take to finish it? Is there anyone who
> doesn't like FFX?
>
> Yes
> 40+ hours
> Yes

I am still playing it 230 hours on.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.