GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who do you think will win the consles battle this could change the gaminglife for ever"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 20/07/01 at 09:33
Regular
people the consles battle is inportant for everyone in gaming as it could affect it badly or for the good because if lets say the playstation sold allot more copies of there machine than gamecube and xbox put together then nintendo might do what dremcast did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(please reply if u think i am loooooooony)
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:33
Regular
"ProGolfer"
people the consles battle is inportant for everyone in gaming as it could affect it badly or for the good because if lets say the playstation sold allot more copies of there machine than gamecube and xbox put together then nintendo might do what dremcast did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(please reply if u think i am loooooooony)
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:35
"High polygon count"
*yawn*

here we go again
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:35
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Bonkers mate

Totally wacky and zany.

And The Ant Hill Mob will win the battle, because Chugaboom says so
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:40
Regular
The Ant Hill Mob!

Dude!

They were wicked!

And Darstadly and Muttley!
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:41
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
The one that always laughed

"Hahahaha..we're all gonna die..hahahaha"

Whilst The Hooded Claw ponced about.
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:55
Ask yourself this one question "Does it matter?". Wait beofre you answer think Does it really matter, will it change the world for the better? no. Will it make mankind treat the earth with respect and admire its beauty? Well my friend there is your answer, of course it dont matter. I nead to find the meaning of my life so that i can tell other peoples the meaning of theirs, then they will respect and follow be to a better place, a place where bind men see, a place with golden dreams. Forget the console war, follow me instead.

er i think Gamecube will win cos i do.
Fri 20/07/01 at 09:57
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Totally bonkers mate!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.