GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo Newbies"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 21:25
Regular
Has anyone noticed that most of the newbies and JATs that have been posting on these forums are mainly in allegiance with Nintendo, vowing to buy a Gamecube and always dising the PS2 and Xbox? Not that I mind...
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:25
Has anyone noticed that most of the newbies and JATs that have been posting on these forums are mainly in allegiance with Nintendo, vowing to buy a Gamecube and always dising the PS2 and Xbox? Not that I mind...
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:27
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
It's the Ninty hive-mind at work...
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:28
Regular
Yeah Ive noticed that....but I suppose you expect that from newbies........ok so i'm a newbie...but.....erm..........

Anyway, yes it does get a bit tiresome [Yawn] zzzzZZZZZZZZZZ
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:29
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
I don't mind them complimenting Nintendo or anything, but I DO mind if they 'diss' Sony. I adore both - yet purely dispise the X-box.
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:39
Hmm, I'm sure I did that when I was a newbie.
Thu 19/07/01 at 22:09
Regular
People! Nintendo is old, by the time they make a decent comeback I will be and old man. Im sure the 'Game Cube' might just improve there popularity.
Thu 19/07/01 at 22:24
Regular
How old is Nintendo?...just out of curiousity
Thu 19/07/01 at 22:32
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Nintendo were founder in 1889 to make card games. Now thats old! They have much more xperiance that sony or microsoft in making decent coonsoles.
Thu 19/07/01 at 22:43
Regular
"I like cheese"
Nintendo are brainwashing people with their childish, cartoonie games.

Fortunately, so much time playing on my brilliant PSX and PS2 has kept me safe.

{:)
Thu 19/07/01 at 23:23
Regular
Ant wrote:
> Nintendo are brainwashing people with their childish, cartoonie
> games.

Fortunately, so much time playing on my brilliant PSX and
> PS2 has kept me safe.

{:)

Sony have brainwashed people like Nike have with trainers!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.