GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA4, MGS3, GT4- Which sequel are you most looking forward to?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 27/04/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I can't wait for the new GTA but I can't really imagine how they will improve the on previous one.
Lookin forward to Snake eater to. I like the whole secrecy about the game, it's gonna do well based on this and the whole new direction. Who won't want to play it?!?
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I can't wait for the new GTA but I can't really imagine how they will improve the on previous one.
Lookin forward to Snake eater to. I like the whole secrecy about the game, it's gonna do well based on this and the whole new direction. Who won't want to play it?!?
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:44
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto 4. It is going to be brilliant. I hope it comes out this year but I doubt it. I hope they don't make too many new things in the game e.g. skateboards, bicycles etc. That will ruin the game. I also want to play as Tommy Vercetti as he was really cool and funny.

Metal Gear Solid 3 is also going to be great and I can't wait for it. I hope it doesn't feature Raiden as he ruined it. Bring back Snake!!
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:49
Regular
"Green & White Army"
I heard GTA San Andreas is scheduled for release in Autumn.
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:49
Regular
HALF-LIFE 2!

Sorry.
Tue 27/04/04 at 17:50
Regular
": ("
HALO 2!!!!!

Also
Tue 27/04/04 at 18:31
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
For me it goes like this:

MGS3
GTA4
Beating myself with both of my cats
GT4

I couldn't give a monkeys about GT4, all GT games got bouring in about 48hours.
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:08
"period drama"
Ico 2.
Wind Waker 2
Tue 27/04/04 at 21:12
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'll certainly be getting San Andreas, possibly GT4. However I'm not interested in MGS3 at all as I hate the stealth genre.

I would say San Andreas, Driver 3 and Mercenaries are the three titles I'm looking forward to most this year.
Tue 27/04/04 at 23:23
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm looking forward to GT4 the most due to the online play. The only thing i didn't like about GT3 was the poor AI and hopefully with 5 real life people to race against that will be a thing of the past.

MGS3 knowing Kojima will be more about his story telling and movie directing rather then actually getting to play the game and i doubt GTA will improve all that much. Few new vehicles there, couple more moves here.
Wed 28/04/04 at 07:52
Regular
"Time Up"
MGS3. ALL The way.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.