GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Why I WANT YOUR N64 GAMES!!!!!!"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 19:09
Regular
Yes you heard me right.I want to buy games off of reliable people without the use of E-Bay etc.The games i want are Tony Hawks,World is not enough and no mercy or another wrestling game and also a cheap memory card.Email me with your prices and ill reply to every email.Cheers.MRMatrix
Sat 21/07/01 at 20:22
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
you think that , (i dont want to make any enemys with you ) but if you have ever done any thing with online auctions (which you obviously havent) eg , ebay , yahoo etc , the buyer always sends payment first then the seller sends the product . The use of escrow can be used (where the buyer and seller both send what they have to to an escrow company and then they send the goods to the seller and buyer).
Sat 21/07/01 at 11:00
Regular
"Bah"
Well yes but you each have each others addresses.You cant deal with cash on the net as there are dodgy post men and scandals on the net.The way it should work is so that the person who is sending the product sends it to the bidder first sand they then send them a cheque once they have recieved the product,and this is the way most sites work and in my experience the most affectiove way to do business over the net.
Sat 21/07/01 at 08:31
Regular
"what is knowledge ?"
no , it dosent work like that , i do loads of stuff on ebay and if the buyer sends a check you have to wait at least a week for the cheque to cash , as if you send it the day that you recieve the money then the cheque could very well bounce and youve just given away your stuff , if it's a postal order or cash then send it the day you get it.
Fri 20/07/01 at 17:09
Regular
"ur kungfu is no goo"
Hey Mr Matrix it works like this
You send check the send game if they dont after 2 days you cancel the check.
Sorry to everyone who was thinking of conning him, shame on you!
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:41
Regular
"PC Gaming Founder"
My price - £500.
Thu 19/07/01 at 21:20
Mario Golf wanted!! Please email me at [email protected]. U no wat I want. please name ur price. I will pay!!
Thu 19/07/01 at 20:06
I will trade WWF War Zone for mario golf
email me at [email protected]
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:25
Regular
"Bah"
Oops that was a bit stupid,my email is [email protected],the way i want to buy games is that i will send a cheque of the required amount of products plus P&P money,basically the same way as e-bay except you have to trust me,IF I SAY ILL SEND THE CASH I WILL
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:18
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
oh yeah and what would that e-mail address be?

how are you gonna pay the money and get the game by just trusting people?

I got Donkey Kong 64 boxed/instruction just without the expansion pack if yam interested.
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:09
Regular
"Bah"
Yes you heard me right.I want to buy games off of reliable people without the use of E-Bay etc.The games i want are Tony Hawks,World is not enough and no mercy or another wrestling game and also a cheap memory card.Email me with your prices and ill reply to every email.Cheers.MRMatrix

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.