GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LTP - PART DEUX"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 18:19
Regular
Yes! I have more mind-bending puzzles to let you get your chattering teeth into. Another THREE puzzles will be RANDOMLY picked.

ENJOY!!!!!

A) How many Queens have been crowned in England since 1831?

B) What happened in Paris on June 31st 1945?

C) When the family jewels were stolen from inside a vat of vinegar and oil, my brother immediately suspected my sister's widow, but I knew this was wrong. How?

Well, Aliboy is the man to beat. He (nearly) cracked all three last time. So come! Roll up roll up! The masterminds have gathered in this forum. Who has the most LATERAL brain?
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:19
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Yes! I have more mind-bending puzzles to let you get your chattering teeth into. Another THREE puzzles will be RANDOMLY picked.

ENJOY!!!!!

A) How many Queens have been crowned in England since 1831?

B) What happened in Paris on June 31st 1945?

C) When the family jewels were stolen from inside a vat of vinegar and oil, my brother immediately suspected my sister's widow, but I knew this was wrong. How?

Well, Aliboy is the man to beat. He (nearly) cracked all three last time. So come! Roll up roll up! The masterminds have gathered in this forum. Who has the most LATERAL brain?
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:22
Regular
A) How many Queens have been crowned in
> England since 1831?

None

B) What happened in Paris on June 31st
> 1945?

Only 30 days in June

C) When the family jewels were stolen from inside a vat of
> vinegar and oil, my brother immediately suspected my sister's widow,
> but I knew this was wrong. How?

Cant have a sisters widow.
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:25
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Hmmmmmm, the answers will be announced at 7:00.

My mouth is firmly shut!
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:26
Regular
Did I get any of them right?!
Thu 19/07/01 at 18:30
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Well, i'm actually suspecting you of having one of these books next to you. Because you got all of them right DAMMIT!!!!!!

Well done Dav!d. You are also a 'knowable', alongside Aliboy.

*Shocky pats Dav!d on the back whilst secretly handing him a game of his choice.*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.