GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help with a part of Morrowind"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind'.
Fri 12/01/07 at 21:03
Regular
"HELP ME AAAARRRGGGH"
Can anyone direct me in the geheral direction of a place(i think)called MAR GAAN,ive been looking for ages and cant seem to find it anywhere,its something to do with the necromancer any help would be apreciated,CHEERS.
Sat 17/01/09 at 20:49
Regular
does anybody know about the dissident priest in the elder scrolls 3 ?
Wed 31/12/08 at 17:35
you can but its rare to find the right one , i have the game on my pc and the best place to look is probably in a monster or human when you kill someone in a house dont click take all just take what you want and when you put sumfin in the human from you , you it will end up there until u next go there to pick it up so try that out ;)
Sun 21/12/08 at 15:17
Regular
Is there any way you can trap your items in a chest, so that no one can steal them???
Tue 16/12/08 at 02:33
Regular
Can you lock doors after you've taken a house from somebody if you have the key???
Sat 13/01/07 at 22:37
Regular
"HELP ME AAAARRRGGGH"
thanx garin very much appreciated that map will help me no end
Sat 13/01/07 at 20:00
Regular
"Devil in disguise"
Morrowind Interactive Map

See if you can find the place on here.
Sat 13/01/07 at 19:01
Regular
"Blood on my suit"
www.gamefaqs.com

Never darken these forums again.
Fri 12/01/07 at 21:03
Regular
"HELP ME AAAARRRGGGH"
Can anyone direct me in the geheral direction of a place(i think)called MAR GAAN,ive been looking for ages and cant seem to find it anywhere,its something to do with the necromancer any help would be apreciated,CHEERS.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.