GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"alias im stuck!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 28/04/04 at 09:12
Regular
"muah"
i think its level 3, there is a room full of lasers everywhere, and theres cameras and guns on the wall, if you pass these lines without shooting the lasers you get shot dead.i need to know how to get where the door is so i can open it without getting shot.i have tried shooting the camera with the freeze gun, doesnt give me enough time to reach the door.there is no keycard anywhere to be found. any help would be great!!
Fri 30/04/04 at 06:47
Regular
"muah"
wow everyone is so quick to judge, this is my third time ever being to this board and looking for things for the game.nice
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:56
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
You obviously clicked on the 55k one, now anyone with half a brain would have actually gone to the bigger sized one as that would indicate more of the game has been covered.
Thu 29/04/04 at 08:21
Regular
"muah"
the walkthrough i went to b4 was not complete, grow up k thanks
Thu 29/04/04 at 07:51
Regular
You spaz. You could have used my link to get to where Vamp linked to.

Lazy arsed gimp.
Thu 29/04/04 at 06:27
Regular
"muah"
thanks this walkthrough is complete, vamp you need to rent this game ;o)
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:54
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
[URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/35711.html[/URL]

Try That
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:51
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
What game is it game called alias?
Thu 29/04/04 at 01:40
Regular
"muah"
that link is no help ;/
Wed 28/04/04 at 09:14
Regular
[URL]http://www.gamefaqs.com[/URL]
Wed 28/04/04 at 09:12
Regular
"muah"
i think its level 3, there is a room full of lasers everywhere, and theres cameras and guns on the wall, if you pass these lines without shooting the lasers you get shot dead.i need to know how to get where the door is so i can open it without getting shot.i have tried shooting the camera with the freeze gun, doesnt give me enough time to reach the door.there is no keycard anywhere to be found. any help would be great!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.