GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"For all non SSX 3 fans, and for fans"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'SSX 3'.
Wed 28/04/04 at 14:57
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/ (space) ddrkirbyisq/LastTrainHome_lq.wmv

Downlaod it.

How can anyone say this game is rubbish is beyond me.
Tue 04/05/04 at 19:51
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I got Freestyle Metal X today, again. I traded Prince of Persia for it, I know you'll read that and think 'you prat' but Metal X is just so much more fun, and that's what counts.

:)
Thu 29/04/04 at 18:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Zig zag wrote:
> I would suggest MX Unleashed. MX is more about circuits while DD is more about going downhill.

I used to have Freestyle Metal X, does MX Unleashed improve on it? If not then I may just get Metal X again.

DD does look very good though so next time I'm in town I may get a second hand copy, and maybe even Matt Hoffman Pro BMX2 because I've seen that very cheap brand new.
Thu 29/04/04 at 16:56
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Lou Role wrote:
> I think SSX3 is absolutely brilliant, in fact I like all extreme
> sports games. I'm going to get TH4 again, and I'm thinking about
> getting Downhill Domination. Anyone played that? It looks like SSX
> on bikes.

I have got a demo. It is good, but I would suggest MX Unleashed. MX is more about circuits whil DD is more about going downhill.

You choose.
Wed 28/04/04 at 21:45
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
I haven't Lou.

I watched the video earlier and hadn't played the game in a week or over, so it inspired me to play it again.
Wed 28/04/04 at 18:59
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I think SSX3 is absolutely brilliant, in fact I like all extreme sports games. I'm going to get TH4 again, and I'm thinking about getting Downhill Domination. Anyone played that? It looks like SSX on bikes.
Wed 28/04/04 at 18:40
Regular
"Rememba me?!"
Awesome video. As you know, I already have SSX 3.
Wed 28/04/04 at 14:57
Regular
"[UA] HAHA poo pants"
http://www.members.lycos.co.uk/ (space) ddrkirbyisq/LastTrainHome_lq.wmv

Downlaod it.

How can anyone say this game is rubbish is beyond me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.