GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help on Championship Manager 03/04"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship Manager 03/04'.
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:02
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
I have been playing this game for a long time now and it is the best football managerment game I have ever played BUT when I play the game my team just can not score I have on about 15 shots and ony a few on target then the the other side counter attack and score it is starting to do my head in. I tried everything, new training, tactics, players and even changed teams but nothing the playes morale is surperb but I still can't score, has anyone got any advice for a manager under pressure PLEASE
Sun 09/05/04 at 20:22
Regular
"AFC 4EVA"
Have you tried the Diablo tactic, its very good against nearly every team apart from those totally superior the you - e.g. Airdrie VS Real Madrid (although not impossible). The Tactic is available for download at www.cmfaq.com, scroll down to tactics and it'll be there.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:55
Regular
You always get spells like this. Eventually you will come through it. However when you try new tactics you need to give them plenty of games before judging them. The players find it hard to get used to the system so I'd say wait at least 6/7 games before deciding if its any good or not.

Also sometimes no matter how good your players are the partnership won't work. Try different combinations of players, or play 3 up front as that is successful. Make sure your forwards have high finishing as well, though their most important stat is pace. For some reason I've found slow strikers with high finishing are useless compared to very quick players with low finishing. A player I have at the moment had 18 and 19 for pace and accelration but 6 for finishing yet he has scored 6 goals in 6 games.
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:42
Regular
": ("
Well, you've done everything i'd do before CHEATING (Shoosh!).
*evil giggles* For example, if you wanted Roberto Carlos you add a manager and take control of Real Madrid. With that manager keep on giving Carlos warnings and fines, also keep checking his information screen and when it say "Want to Leave Club" use your old manager and make a £0 offer for Carlos. Using your Real Madrid manager accept the offer and then offer Carlos a contract and hopefully he'll accept it.

Keep doing this with good players and eventually your team will become alf as gd as mine.
Wed 28/04/04 at 19:02
Regular
"" I Hope This Works"
I have been playing this game for a long time now and it is the best football managerment game I have ever played BUT when I play the game my team just can not score I have on about 15 shots and ony a few on target then the the other side counter attack and score it is starting to do my head in. I tried everything, new training, tactics, players and even changed teams but nothing the playes morale is surperb but I still can't score, has anyone got any advice for a manager under pressure PLEASE

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.