GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Doom 3 Screenshots"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Doom 3'.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:43
Regular
... for the Xbox.

[URL]http://www.thethursdayclub.org.uk/[/URL]

Edit: I'd just like to add, enjoy the jaggies.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:43
Regular
... for the Xbox.

[URL]http://www.thethursdayclub.org.uk/[/URL]

Edit: I'd just like to add, enjoy the jaggies.
Wed 28/04/04 at 20:45
Regular
Eeek, glad I have a top end PC as well.
Wed 28/04/04 at 21:20
"I love yo... lamp."
Now come on, lets be fair here. For the Xbox hardware, that is very nice indeed. No way a 733 MHz Pentium 3 and GeForce Ti500 could do that. Sure, my PC will produce better visuals than that, but then it did cost around 8 and a half times more than an Xbox.

I'll probably end up getting both, PC version for the single player and the mods, Xbox version if it has Live support, simply because I find Live more enjoyable and comfortable than PC online gaming.
Wed 28/04/04 at 21:23
Regular
"Touched!"
I want the Xbox version even though I have a high end PC, just because of the co-op play over Live which WILL be amazing!
Wed 28/04/04 at 21:28
Regular
Spend thousands of pounds on a PC or have a few jaggies?

Think I'll stick with my Xbox thanks. The graphics still look excellent and I'll also get to play it in co-op.
Wed 28/04/04 at 22:40
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Fortunatly, I already have a top end PC.

But I don't want Doom 3, so meh.
Wed 28/04/04 at 23:01
Regular
Can't wait for this, if Co-Op is on Live it will rock, on the GBA it was excellent. 1-player should be great, too.
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Touched!"
Rickoss wrote:
> Can't wait for this, if Co-Op is on Live it will rock, on the GBA it
> was excellent. 1-player should be great, too.

co-op for Live has been confirmed in the last week, I can't wait for it!
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:20
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Spend thousands of pounds on a PC or have a few jaggies?

No, built it myself, got some parts free from mass bulk order where my Brother works, including two 180GB hard drives. Closer to £1000 and it wasn't just to play games.

> Think I'll stick with my Xbox thanks. The graphics still look
> excellent and I'll also get to play it in co-op.

Yes so will I, great how PC games can be modded and patched with massive updates.
Thu 29/04/04 at 15:36
Regular
As can Xbox games with Live.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.