GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"gangsters 2 -gangsters 1- gangland any worth buyin"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Gangsters 2'.
Thu 29/04/04 at 07:54
Regular
"And some more !"
i have seen the reviews of gangland but i still wanna buy it dont know why just for somink to do i spose.

Any way how is gangsters 2 becoz i hear it is basically the same type of thing so for a 5a its not that bad.

please can i have some opinians on these three games

cheers
Sat 01/05/04 at 12:58
Regular
"grows in nasty plac"
Gangsters 1 is ... okay. But i won a game from doing a walkthrough on it - he he he
Thu 29/04/04 at 16:10
Regular
"eat toast!"
if you're interested in management level, than gangsters one is your man. g2 is a more hands on action thing. Its at an aquired taste.
Thu 29/04/04 at 13:49
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Gangsters 1 was great I thought, I played that for hours. Gangsters 2 wasn't half as good, I downloaded that a while ago and in comparison it sucked. Gangland, never played, but it's not meant to be so great.
Thu 29/04/04 at 11:42
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Wow, the spelling, how I miss the spelling.

But to the topic, Gangsters 1 and 2 I never quite took too, it's more a game about running a mob family than actually getting to do the actions yourself, but for what it is, it does do what it does very well and for £5 it's a worthy enough purchase if the life of gangstering is your thing.

Best give Gangland a miss though; it's a fairly repetitive and non-to challenging game that could have been so much more. Another gangster game I suggest is Kingpin, it's £5 too and while it's certainly no match for many of the current FPS, it's a fairly entertaining if short shoot em up. Very dark and adult though with lots of swearing
Thu 29/04/04 at 07:54
Regular
"And some more !"
i have seen the reviews of gangland but i still wanna buy it dont know why just for somink to do i spose.

Any way how is gangsters 2 becoz i hear it is basically the same type of thing so for a 5a its not that bad.

please can i have some opinians on these three games

cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.