GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Scary Movie or not?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 19/07/01 at 11:05
Regular
Is scary movie realy all that scary?

Yes
Sat 21/07/01 at 15:55
Regular
So I guess I wont see it then, seem's you all think it is rubbish.
Sat 21/07/01 at 15:38
Regular
"Look!!! Changed!!!1"
Scary Movie was pretty rubbish - for a start it was far too narrow in its spoffing horizons i.e. it basically is a remake of Scream with a few cheap gross out gags. Other problem is that Scream wasn't exactly a straight horror to begin with, it undoubtedly had elements of a spoof about it.
Sat 21/07/01 at 09:22
Regular
I have never seen Scary Movie I'll have to see it some time.
Fri 20/07/01 at 15:59
Regular
"You've upset me"
I thought Scary Movie was immature and gross but hilariously funny!
Fri 20/07/01 at 15:01
Super Gohan wrote:
> To be honest, I though Scary Movie was pretty pants. There were some
> funny moment, but all in all, it wasn't all that good.

couldn't agree more!
Thu 19/07/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Back For Good"
Shrek's the most beautifully animated film i've ever seen, ok final fantasy aint out so that doesn't count but this film is hillarious. The story is fantastic and has all the fairy-tale type storys in and turns the whole thing into a laugh.

If you have a sense of humor go see shrek
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:52
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
i think it should be a 15 not an 18.
scary movie 2 looks wicked aswell
Thu 19/07/01 at 19:16
Regular
"Back For Good"
Scary movie is CLASS, on the dvd they have the removed scenes and hahahaha they're the funniest thing i've seen all year.

the problem with scary movie is that it was influenced by scream and nearly the whole film is based around a spoof of the film but it's still a must see.

I'm off to see shrek in a min which i've wanted to see for AGES so i'll c ya.
Thu 19/07/01 at 17:36
To be honest, I though Scary Movie was pretty pants. There were some funny moment, but all in all, it wasn't all that good.
Thu 19/07/01 at 16:18
"Uzi Lover"
Scary Movie is not meant to be a Scary Movie it is a spoof og others, it is a comedy. Or did u not laugh during it or something?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.