GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New Rainbow 3 Six Maps"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Rainbow Six 3'.
Thu 29/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
": ("
Theres 'Parkade' but know sign of 'Trainyard', i've heard alot of rumours that 'Trainyard' is gonna be the best map so far. Dunno whether its true or not, anyway, 'Parkade' isn't that bad. For those of you who haven't seen it yet i'll give you a little info on what its like :

Its based in a carpark (outside and inside), its quite basic actually with just cars everywhere, a base on each side of the map and a few cars (oh, i've already said that).

Theres also a new version of Sharins. Well, it isn't really a new version as the only difference is the removal of a ladder (yes, one ladder).

Once again, Stridman entertains you all by posting "The Best Thread Ever".

And he doesn't give a monkeys balls.
Sat 01/05/04 at 17:03
"I love yo... lamp."
That is how I would renew if I could use the code for that for extending my current accounts subscription. I don't want a new gamertag, but I do need a new headset seeing as I dropped a table on mine yesterday.
Sat 01/05/04 at 17:00
Regular
"Touched!"
Like biggles just said there's no point in the monthly fee it's a rip off plus you can get a full years starter kit from amazon for £30!
Sat 01/05/04 at 16:54
"I love yo... lamp."
Stridman™ wrote:
> If i were you Borat and Titawirl i would go for the monthly payment so
> if you have a month where (for example) you had lots of im[portant
> exams you could just not pay for that month.

That isn't really a good idea. It is £5 a month, so £60 per year if you pay monthly, and only £40 for a year subscription. So they would need to take off 4 months to break even.
>
> Well, it seems most of you are getting Ninja Gaiden so you should be
> getting used to not being on Live. I wish i never got my PS2 online,
> its totally changed the type of games i like now. I used to play alot
> of RPGs offline but now that i have Live (and used to have PS2
> online) i dont like playing offline games as much as i used to.

Is that really a bad thing? There are a bunch of really great online games, so why not just be glad that you have fun playing them?
Sat 01/05/04 at 07:43
Regular
"\\"
Parkade is a bit of a dodgy map. And surprisingly, it has a ladder glitch where you can go through the roof.

Maybe they should just give up on trying to put ladders into new maps.
Fri 30/04/04 at 10:28
Regular
"bei-jing-jing-jing"
I still lurrrve Warehouse, has to be my favourite level. I think that Parkade, the new one, isn't bad either.
Fri 30/04/04 at 08:08
Regular
I have exams (important ones!) so how d'ya think i feel.
Mattribute, apparently i sound identical to you on Xbox Live.
Fri 30/04/04 at 07:58
Regular
"tokyo police club"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> haven't been on live in about a month.
>
> uni is taking up all my god forsaken time. well, that, working and
> getting drunk off my ass

Same for me, only with school...
Fri 30/04/04 at 07:15
Regular
If i were you Borat and Titawirl i would go for the monthly payment so if you have a month where (for example) you had lots of im[portant exams you could just not pay for that month.

Well, it seems most of you are getting Ninja Gaiden so you should be getting used to not being on Live. I wish i never got my PS2 online, its totally changed the type of games i like now. I used to play alot of RPGs offline but now that i have Live (and used to have PS2 online) i dont like playing offline games as much as i used to.
Fri 30/04/04 at 07:10
Regular
Why didn't they just release a Live Update to get rid of the ladder in Sharins?

Hrmm...
Thu 29/04/04 at 22:49
Regular
haven't been on live in about a month.

uni is taking up all my god forsaken time. well, that, working and getting drunk off my ass

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.