GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"pokemon colleseum link up"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Colosseum'.
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Underbean"
can you link up your pokemon from the gba in games like pokemon blue and red, not just ruby and sapphire cos i dont have a gba, and if u have the gba player for the gamecube can you link it up to the gc?
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:47
Regular
"Arf. Arf. Arf. Arf."
Edgy wrote:
> The answer is nag ydw.

actually it's nac ydych. :P

and no you can't use a Game Boy Player to link the game to the Gamecube, and only Fire Red, Leaf Green, Ruby and Sapphire will be able to connect to Colosseum.
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:38
Regular
The answer is nag ydw.
Fri 30/04/04 at 20:47
Regular
"Underbean"
yeah but what about the old ones i said i didnt have a gba !duh!
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:19
Regular
"Plate of glue"
Fire Red and Leaf Green will be able to link up
Fri 30/04/04 at 18:53
Regular
"Underbean"
can you link up your pokemon from the gba in games like pokemon blue and red, not just ruby and sapphire cos i dont have a gba, and if u have the gba player for the gamecube can you link it up to the gc?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.