GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats the best game?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"I put the ool in co"
Whats the best game?
Mon 21/06/04 at 14:52
Regular
"Led Zeppelin"
Unreal tournament best gameplay even better multiplayer.........
unreal tournament 2004 is out I doubt it, it will as good as the 2001
Sat 22/05/04 at 18:57
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
I don't think head to head is the best way of deciding these things: A poll or a survey (With each game scoring points, added up for a total) would ahv ebeen far better. Head to head is great in sport, but playing games off against each other? If two weak games were played off against each other and two excellent games were played off against each other, for example, the two best would not get through. Still, a decent result there; pretty representative of tastes, I guess.
Sat 22/05/04 at 18:03
Regular
Well Gamespy did a HUGE tournament to find the 'greatest game of all time' I think it started with about 200 games, not sure. Anyway, each game went head to head and then progressed onto the next round. In the end, the final saw Half-Life taking on Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario Bros. 3 won!
Sat 22/05/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Indeed you could. This thread is based entirely on opinion. However, the 'Greatest Game' can be measured from a survey, so I would have to say that something popular, would win; it would probably result in a fight to the top between modern epics such as GTA Vice City and arcade classics such as Pac-Man.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:14
Regular
"AkaSeraphim"
Yeah there are way to many great games out there. The list will be never ending. So many games have so much to offer. I always say the best game is Shenmuse, but there is other games that are good if not better such as the GTA's Halo, etc...

See i could go on!
Tue 18/05/04 at 16:58
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Indeed. Plus, everyone has their own expectations. I can quite eaisly say, though, that my favourite games of all time are Railroad Tycoon, Pac-Man, Grand Prix Circuit, Vice City and Age of Empires II.
Sun 16/05/04 at 18:43
Regular
"Cogito, Ergo Doleo."
You can never list 'the best game'.
There are so many great games, that are great for a whole menagerie of different reasons.
So that makes this thread redundant ^_^
Fri 30/04/04 at 23:38
Regular
"America, _ yeah!!"
hi, Baby joker. :D
my favourite game is ff7
Fri 30/04/04 at 19:57
Regular
"I put the ool in co"
Whats the best game?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.