GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I am new read this?????????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 30/04/04 at 21:50
"I am new??????"
hi everybody i am new to the forums so wot games are u lot in to?
Go on tell me i am in to car games fighting games the best games i ever came across are final fansatsy (ALL OF THEM) all the gtas the best vice city and gta 3 of course,and last, games like grand trismo.

so wot games are u lot into??????
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:50
"I am new??????"
hi everybody i am new to the forums so wot games are u lot in to?
Go on tell me i am in to car games fighting games the best games i ever came across are final fansatsy (ALL OF THEM) all the gtas the best vice city and gta 3 of course,and last, games like grand trismo.

so wot games are u lot into??????
Fri 30/04/04 at 21:57
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Hi Davacool@dimension01. Welcome to the forums. A quick word of advice, don't talk in text language as most of the users don't like text language. You have good taste in games. The Final Fantasy games are brilliant and enjoyable. My favourite PS2 games would be Manhunt, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and Final Fantasy X 2.
Fri 30/04/04 at 22:36
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Well, at least you made a good first impression........

;)
Fri 30/04/04 at 22:39
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Seriously though, I'm into the same kind of games as yourself. GTA, Final Fantasy, some beat-em-ups with Dead or Alive 3 being my favourite, and sport sims. I've also started playing Gran Turismo 3 again, I'm currently working my way through all the endurance races.
Sat 01/05/04 at 10:22
Regular
"prepare to be smoke"
im into final fantasi x 2 and grand theft auto vice city are my fav games
Sat 01/05/04 at 11:51
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
Driving and action games are my personal favourite.
Sat 01/05/04 at 12:29
Regular
"313>>>ukchatforums"
I love more or less the same kind of games you do to. I like a good beat-em-up GTA and my favorite Final Fantasy, however I can't really stand racing sims anymore. I like racing games like Mario Kart one were you have rediculous power up, that sort of thing, but RGP's are the best games around!

Anyway good luck with FFX-2 and Vice City.
Sat 01/05/04 at 14:24
Regular
"??????"
I'm into RPGs, platformers, battle strategy and Kart games.
Sat 01/05/04 at 14:29
Regular
I'm into all genres.

Look through my collection and you'll find simulations, FPSs, platformers, RPGs, stealth-'em-ups, third-person games, adventures, racers, sports games, action, strategies, shoot-'em-ups, rhythm - pretty much something of everything.
Sat 01/05/04 at 14:31
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
The genre that is my favourite is the RPG one. But in my collection i also have sports games, FPS, strategy and racing games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.