GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"er-no READ THIS"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 22:04
Regular
I was looking at some of the gameaday winners and noticed you hadnt claimed your prize for the 26th of June, which is quite a while back. I posted this to remind you incase you had forgotten about it :0)

26/06/01
er-no
Please claim! Extra Gameaday Prize - Search 2
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:04
Regular
I was looking at some of the gameaday winners and noticed you hadnt claimed your prize for the 26th of June, which is quite a while back. I posted this to remind you incase you had forgotten about it :0)

26/06/01
er-no
Please claim! Extra Gameaday Prize - Search 2
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:06
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
David - that's good of you. I think I actually tried to inform er-no of this as well! And that was a while back!
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:18
Regular
Do you think hes seen this post yet?
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:31
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Doubt it, he would of answered to it by now don't you think?
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:33
Regular
"everyone says it"
Oh, hi guys.. well my claim hasn't been sent yet for a number of reasons... one being that I don't know what game to choose and two being I was going to wait until the last minute!

Thanks again though Dav!

:D
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:43
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Er-No, you still haven't claimed your prize from ages ago!

:P

^_^
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:56
Regular
"everyone says it"
The Game wrote:
> Er-No, you still haven't claimed your prize from ages
> ago!

Thank you Game... that is very helpful...
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:58
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
If you don't want your game, I'll have it.
Wed 18/07/01 at 23:47
Regular
er-no wrote:
I was going to wait until the last minute!

Thats not a bad idea, then you can wait until a really good NEW game comes out......just dont leave it too late or you wont get any game :(

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.