GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"painkiller pc"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Painkiller'.
Sat 01/05/04 at 09:22
Regular
"help"
how do you kill the big monster at the end of chaper 1
Thu 06/05/04 at 16:23
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Painkiller, I played the demo it was fun but not exactly hard. I preferred it to Serious Sam, nice graphics too.
Wed 05/05/04 at 21:35
Regular
"I'm not a noob :"
This game is awesome. I AM the master at it.
But apart from that, highly enjoyable.
Wed 05/05/04 at 19:34
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
Is this game any good??
Sun 02/05/04 at 06:23
Regular
To kill the big monster do not waste ammunition on him. He cannot be killed that way. If you shoot the star shaped structure in the ceiling, sunlight will stream down on the ledge that extends into the fire pit. Go out on the ledge and wait until the monster is almost at your side, then jump over to the lower ledge that has a ladder leading down to it. The monster will be killed when he walks into the sunlight. You can then climb up the ladder and enter the glowing sphere that appears next to the ledge with the sunlight on it.
Sat 01/05/04 at 09:26
Regular
"help"
The monster is in a room and is very slow. The big drop into fire is the likey way to kill him but how do you push him in there? I have used all the fire i have and nothing kills him. Please help as only on chapter 1!
thanks
Sat 01/05/04 at 09:22
Regular
"help"
how do you kill the big monster at the end of chaper 1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.