GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Steam..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Counter Strike'.
Sat 01/05/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yes I have recently got back into Half-Life and also installed CS so then I downloaded Steam. But there is a problem every time I try and connect to CS, Day Of Defeat etc I get a "Unable To Connect Please Try Again Later" so I try again later and the same thing comes up. I dont have broadband but a 56k connection. Please help me for the puppy in my arms sake.
Sat 01/05/04 at 18:31
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Yes I have recently got back into Half-Life and also installed CS so then I downloaded Steam. But there is a problem every time I try and connect to CS, Day Of Defeat etc I get a "Unable To Connect Please Try Again Later" so I try again later and the same thing comes up. I dont have broadband but a 56k connection. Please help me for the puppy in my arms sake.
Sat 01/05/04 at 19:01
Regular
www.steampowered.com

Go there, then click on forums and Techinical Support. I think there's a topic on there about your problem explaining how to fix it. It's a sticky.
Sat 01/05/04 at 19:09
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Thanks alot finally I can kill people.
Sat 01/05/04 at 20:10
Regular
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> Thanks alot finally I can kill people.

Hehe no problem :) What's your Steam Friends name? I can add you :)
Sat 01/05/04 at 20:16
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
What my user name?

AJAfroJoe no not the notable it my nickname so AJAfroJoe.

If you dont mind can I have a go at killing you now? I really want to try out Day Of Defeat.
Sat 01/05/04 at 20:21
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
And dammit when I go to the list of servers the ones I try still say they're unavailable. I hate my life what is your user thing as well? Hell I want all your use things!
Sat 01/05/04 at 20:27
Regular
I think you gave me the wrong one. Anyway, why don't you add me :)

[SToRM]5N1P3R L1P3
Sat 01/05/04 at 20:30
Regular
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> If you dont mind can I have a go at killing you now? I really want to
> try out Day Of Defeat.

I doubt you'll be able to kill me...I only play CS though.
Sat 01/05/04 at 23:35
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lipe wrote:
> I think you gave me the wrong one. Anyway, why don't you add me :)
>
> [SToRM]5N1P3R L1P3

Heh, your name is 1337.
Sat 01/05/04 at 23:36
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> Lipe wrote:
> I think you gave me the wrong one. Anyway, why don't you add me :)
>
> [SToRM]5N1P3R L1P3
>
> Heh, your name is 1337.

Why thank you :P

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.