GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what do you think about the sims"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/04 at 10:11
Regular
"gangster"
I think the sims are the best pc game out it has better graphics than any other game for the pc what do you think?.
Sun 02/05/04 at 10:11
Regular
"gangster"
I think the sims are the best pc game out it has better graphics than any other game for the pc what do you think?.
Sun 02/05/04 at 10:18
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
The Sims is utter rubbish: There is no storyline, it is repetitve, tedious and boring, and is used to take money away from morons with expansions that give nothing. The gameplay is awful, the soundtrack is rubbish, dialogue is minimal and limited, the characters speak utter gibberish and the graphics are awful.

If you think it is great, you clearly have very little gaming experience. I have been using computers since I was about three years old, and in these past 12 years I can easily say it is one of the worst games I have ever played. Get some proper games, like GTA: Vice City, ToCA Race Driver II or Age of Empires II.

Plus, do you know what grammar is? It's only because you seem inable to use it...
Sun 02/05/04 at 10:25
Regular
Sims wrote:
> I think the sims are the best pc game out it has better graphics than
> any other game for the pc

HAHAHAHAHA! Sims? Better graphics than any other PC game? Where the hell have you been?
Sun 02/05/04 at 10:28
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
1992?
Sun 02/05/04 at 14:57
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Thats being a bit generous Nazi boy you have a reputation to keep you know.
Sun 02/05/04 at 15:06
Regular
I must admit though. If you take the idea of The Sims, vastly improve it and turn it into a MMORPG. Done well, it could be truly good game.

But as it stands, The Sims is crap.
Sun 02/05/04 at 17:03
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> Thats being a bit generous Nazi boy you have a reputation to keep you
> know.

...And that's supposed to mean?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.