GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Final Fantasy XI"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Final Fantasy XI'.
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
"\\"
Is this actually coming out over here? It's on the SR site as release date TBC. Is there going to be an actual release?
Wed 05/05/04 at 15:56
Regular
"\\"
But Americans have it, and can speak English (well, they try) so they can taunt you on other forums i go on. And i also don't like Americans. And wouldn't know enough about Japanese to judge them.
Wed 05/05/04 at 14:52
Regular
"A man with a stick"
It's already been out two or three years in Japan I think, it only got a release in the US last year.
Wed 05/05/04 at 12:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Aoe wrote:
> Guess i'll have to import it then. Damn americans.

Try damn Japanese actually seeing as it's a Japanese company that makes it.

It's getting a European release on the PS2 now so i'd presume it's getting a release on the PC as well over here
Wed 05/05/04 at 07:55
Regular
"\\"
Guess i'll have to import it then. Damn americans.
Mon 03/05/04 at 14:02
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Last I heard it wasn't confirmed for Europe, and at this stage I wouldn't be surprised if we never see a release over here. You can still import it though, and aside from having to put down an American address for registration (which you can just make up) it still works fine on European computers. I haven't got the game myself, just getting my info from reviews I've read.
Sun 02/05/04 at 19:45
Regular
"\\"
Is this actually coming out over here? It's on the SR site as release date TBC. Is there going to be an actual release?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.