GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sasser Virus"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 03/05/04 at 18:05
Regular
": ("
Right, first i wanna warn you so here goes :

WARNING***WARNING***WARNING*** WARNING***WARNING***WARNING***WARNING

Okay, has anyone been affected by this virus, if so, can you tell me exactly what its doing to your computer because i sent a report to Microsoft and they replied saying that i have the Sasser virus but when i used the Fix Tool it didn't say i had it.

To get more info : [URL]http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/3679511.stm[/URL]
Sun 09/05/04 at 15:15
Regular
For some reason the virus has just gone, i didn't do anything to get rid of it.
Oh and i hope that german kid rots in hell.
Sun 09/05/04 at 15:09
Regular
"Cogito, Ergo Doleo."
I think Microsoft have issued an official patch in a security bulliten. Check their site for the latest info.

Most virus scan software that auto-updates will probably have protected itself, but update manually just to be sure.
Sun 09/05/04 at 15:02
Regular
Just close your open ports or block them with a firewall and everything will be fine.

Especially ports 13X and 44X where X is 0-9.

Running SheildsUp on grc.com will give you an indication as to whether your computer is tighter than a drum, or as open as a Vietnamese prostitute's legs.
Tue 04/05/04 at 15:57
Regular
Why do you have to be so harsh?
Tue 04/05/04 at 08:08
Regular
"\\"
I hope it messes your internet Stridman... Permanently.
Mon 03/05/04 at 23:14
i had this "virus". Kept shutting down my computer. All sorted now.
Mon 03/05/04 at 19:28
Regular
Yep and its a new one apparently. Click on link to BBC (before you ask, its not a virus).
Mon 03/05/04 at 19:19
Regular
you have a virus....HA...HA...HA ¬_¬

*runs*
Mon 03/05/04 at 19:09
Regular
I just wanted to know if it has happened to anyone else, theres no need to go all sarcastic about it.
Mon 03/05/04 at 19:03
Regular
Is it life threatning?

Please god say it's life threatning.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.