GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"First Timesplitters 3 screens....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Timesplitters: Future Perfect'.
Mon 03/05/04 at 20:17
Regular
Me want very much!

[URL] http://media.xbox.ign.com/media/639/639601/imgs_1.html [/URL]

Oh and it's called Timesplitters : Future Perfect, it's only gonna be online with PS2..well that's what the announcement says. No official announcement from EA yet about them supporting Live, you can guarantee it'll be at E3 though.

*creams pants*
Tue 04/05/04 at 21:13
Regular
Collect the time crystal.
Tue 04/05/04 at 21:00
Regular
It's not there. Just some guy that keeps appearing. If I stand where he is then he just appears in front of me again.
Tue 04/05/04 at 20:50
Regular
Walk into the big purple portal.
Tue 04/05/04 at 20:47
Regular
Hiya

I just saw the timesplitters thread and it reminded me of a problem - after killing the gangster in timesplitters 2 in his place on the double stairway, this guy in purple clothes just keeps appearing and no matter how many times I kill the guy, he just keeps coming back. Is this a bug or are you supposed to kill him 50,000 times to move on? It doesn't seem right as he's not even difficult to kill...?

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!
Tue 04/05/04 at 17:59
Regular
Certainly an appropriate name - improving upon the magnificence of TimeSplitters 2 and including an online mode is radically close to perfection.

And although TS Online will never beat the unrivalled brilliance of TS four-way offline, this is THE reason to get PS2 online. Frustrating, as it'll cost me a bomb, but a very wise move by Sony.
Tue 04/05/04 at 14:28
Regular
"eat toast!"
nice, very nice. Great to see that karlos is back (this time his men sport something more fashionable) It looks more serious which, i suppose can't be a bad thing.
Mon 03/05/04 at 22:33
Regular
But Free Radical love the Cube too much ;)

The reason being they're mainly composed of ex-rare workers when they still made games for the N64.

But I'm sure you knew that anyway :-)
Mon 03/05/04 at 22:32
Regular
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that the reason EA are publishing the game is because Free Radical weren't happy about Eidos refusing to support the Cube. Guess they must have made up though as Eidos are publishing Second Sight.
Mon 03/05/04 at 22:30
Regular
But Critereon supposedly love the Cube, too, yet all articles of Burnout 3 say it's for XBox and PS2 only.
Mon 03/05/04 at 22:28
Regular
Rickoss wrote:
> Looking good. Any news of a Cube version yet? From articles and news
> it looks as though Burnout 3 is XBox and PS2 only, but TimeSplitters
> missing the Cube as well would be a disaster.

Timesplitters would never miss the Cube with EA behind it, especially since Free Radical has a love of the Cube. I think that was one of the terms that had to be met if EA were to publish it, that being that it has to be on the Cube...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.