GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Pick a colour, any colour...."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 09:28
Regular
US retailers are now taking pre-orders for the GAMECUBE.

It appears that different coloured 'CUBEs will be available at launch, including Pink, Purple, Black and Silver.

Which one will you choose?
Wed 18/07/01 at 23:41
Ooh ooh pink pink pink!!
I better hurry with my pre-ordering 'cause i reckon pink will be the first colour to go!

I mean..pink! Who's likely to buy that apart from 8-year old girls (and Whoooo Style!).

Silver please!
or black.
or gold?
hmmm....
Wed 18/07/01 at 23:35
Regular
well its either gonna be purple to go with my GBA or silver to go with my 8210. Either way i'm happpy!
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:52
I like the original purple colour. Hopefully there'll be a glacier version to go with my GBA, although it seems unlikely to happen.
Wed 18/07/01 at 19:58
If I can , I`ll be getting a silver .

I wonder what will sell the most ?
Wed 18/07/01 at 10:20
Regular
is tendobox based in Europe? beacuse they seem to give alot more european based news compared to IGN.
Wed 18/07/01 at 10:19
Regular
"not dead"
Or†ega wrote:
> did u read it at tendobox right? thats where i read it.

Yep, tendobox rules.

They update during the weekend, unlike IGN.
Wed 18/07/01 at 10:17
Regular
"not dead"
No worries - it's just rumour becoming fact.
Wed 18/07/01 at 10:17
Regular
did u read it at tendobox right? thats where i read it. and Meka's right, nothikng has been confirmed about the Gamecube's appearence or colour. At space world they said even the design of the Gamecube was not final.
Wed 18/07/01 at 10:15
Regular
"DS..."
ok sorry my mistake!
slik *_*
Wed 18/07/01 at 10:12
Regular
"not dead"
No it's not old news.

Nothing has EVER been confirmed about the different colours being available at launch, it was merely speculation before, after different colours were shown at Spacworld.

It was strongly believed that only purple would be available at launch, but the fact that pre-orders are being taken in many colours, proves the rumour.

And no, I didn't 'forget' gold. It wasn't listed in the source data that I saw. I read that 'several' colours were available 'including silver, black, purple and pink.'

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.