GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo patents new game apparatus"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 04/05/04 at 08:58
Regular
[URL]http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.htm%20%20l&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=nintendo.AS.&OS=AN/nintendo&RS=AN/nintendo[/URL]

"This invention relates to a game system and game information storage medium used for same. More particularly, the invention relates to a game system and game information storage medium used for same, which detects a change amount and direction of a tilt, movement or impact applied to a housing of a portable game apparatus or to a controller of a video game apparatus."

In summary, it sounds like it'll have some sort of hard drive and an innovative controller to play games.
Tue 04/05/04 at 23:16
Regular
"thursdayton!"
DiscoDexy wrote:
> I hope this isn't the E3 mystery peripheral...

Agreed.. I was hoping for something much more intresting than something this unoriginal.
Tue 04/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
"Underbean"
i am beautiful no matter what they say, words cant bring me down
Tue 04/05/04 at 19:14
Regular
"the burning sky"
Ahhh, quicktime is being real picky, and not letting me view any of the pictures :S. Anyone care to host a couple for me, so i can get an idea of what it looks like? Please?
Tue 04/05/04 at 10:44
Regular
"Teal'c"
Just click on images. Just looks like a tilty gameboy to me.
Tue 04/05/04 at 10:21
Regular
Sounds like a Tilt 'n' Tumble pad similar to that Kirby game.
Tue 04/05/04 at 09:50
"Majestic"
So like the AirPad for PC then?
I hope this isn't the E3 mystery peripheral...
Tue 04/05/04 at 08:58
Regular
[URL]http://appft1.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sect2=HITOFF&p=1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsearch-bool.htm%20%20l&r=1&f=G&l=50&co1=AND&d=PG01&s1=nintendo.AS.&OS=AN/nintendo&RS=AN/nintendo[/URL]

"This invention relates to a game system and game information storage medium used for same. More particularly, the invention relates to a game system and game information storage medium used for same, which detects a change amount and direction of a tilt, movement or impact applied to a housing of a portable game apparatus or to a controller of a video game apparatus."

In summary, it sounds like it'll have some sort of hard drive and an innovative controller to play games.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.