GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Happy Birthday pb !!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 18/07/01 at 00:35
Regular
Just a quick post to wish you all the best, I have no idea how old you are but Happy --th Birthday all the same!

Every single one of your 174657 words, including the 64 reviews you've posted, have been a credit to the forums!

In the 324 days you've been here you've reflected well, myself included, on most people...... except maybe Sniper (Status: K.I.FoG). Your story additions are great.... and your humour is fantastic!

I won't ramble on, but I think I speak for everyone when I say:

"Thanks... and Congratulations!"

Game
Wed 18/07/01 at 00:35
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Just a quick post to wish you all the best, I have no idea how old you are but Happy --th Birthday all the same!

Every single one of your 174657 words, including the 64 reviews you've posted, have been a credit to the forums!

In the 324 days you've been here you've reflected well, myself included, on most people...... except maybe Sniper (Status: K.I.FoG). Your story additions are great.... and your humour is fantastic!

I won't ramble on, but I think I speak for everyone when I say:

"Thanks... and Congratulations!"

Game
Wed 18/07/01 at 00:58
Regular
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR PB
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

I dont know you but Happy Birthday! and if youre having a party with loadsa boooze dont be afraid to give me a call on ....................... hangon, im not giving my number out to someone I dont even know,(and the other 1000 people that read this post) what was I thinking!

Anyway HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Wed 18/07/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
Happy birthday.

How old are you? 24?
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:00
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
Bring on teh VODKA!! MUSIC!!! and the WOMEN!!!!!!!!
LET'S PARRRRRRRTAAAAYYYYYYY!

Ah, sorry pb, I forgot you're married.
Erm, have a nice meal and many happy returns.
Let me know if you don't like your new sweater and I'll maybe swap it with the one I got last year...
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:04
pb is da man,

he looks like Damon Hill,

his wife is on th...

No No No.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Well done mate, on your 25/6/7th?

I made you some rice crispie chocolate fruit squares - too nice, I ate them.

thanks!

honestly, you are the best REVIEWER other than me.

Modesty rules.
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:17
I would like to congratulate you on this historic day in your life.
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:20
Happy Birthday!

Bandy would like to, but he won't!!
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:21
SULZEER wrote:
> Happy Birthday!

Bandy would like to, but he won't!!

Who are you? You only seem to post humour!
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:25
LOL
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:26
lol

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.