GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Web Design, We eb De zine, Weeeeeb Deeeessiiiign, Oh Yeah!"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 21:08
Regular
Let's not make a song and a dance about this.

This forum is now for web design.

So get lost the rest of you and make room for some web designers who might be along any minute (perhaps).

er - don't go all at once please.
Mon 23/07/01 at 14:10
Regular
"..."
pass! no, its another site.
Mon 23/07/01 at 12:52
Regular
What... special reserves intro page?

Or another website?
Mon 23/07/01 at 12:46
Regular
"..."
Cheers for the url, I think you're right, It would get well annoying, but i am only thinking of using it on an intro page, so it won't be to bad :)
Mon 23/07/01 at 12:19
Regular
""
It's a nice example of Javascipt but it's *SO* annoying!! Why would you bother...

I'm a big fan of www.javascript.com though. It's a cool place to find downloadable sourcecode for all sorts of funky scripts.
Mon 23/07/01 at 11:38
Regular
It uses Javascript, It looks kinda cool, Ii used it on one of my websites, but it can get annoying after awhile....

This was the website address I got the script from, follow the instructions properly and it should work.

http:// javascript.internet.com /messages/mouse-banner.html
(remove spaces)
Mon 23/07/01 at 10:24
Regular
"..."
hey all, just saw this site: www.joeymanic.com and it has a line of text following the mouse pointer on the main page, which looks kinda cool. Anyone know how this is done?
Mon 23/07/01 at 09:27
Regular
cjh wrote:
> Went to have a look, but the "error, couldn't be found
> page" came up ... sorry.

Did you remove the spaces and get rid of the dot at the end of html?
Mon 23/07/01 at 01:53
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I got that, but I tried again and it worked.
Mon 23/07/01 at 00:42
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Went to have a look, but the "error, couldn't be found page" came up ... sorry.
Sun 22/07/01 at 23:28
Regular
""
Nice mouse-overs, but the colours suck man!! My retina has been scarred for life!! :)

Don't like having to download extra fonts either. I like to stick to some Windows of the defaults. Boring, I know, but at least the user sees the page as you want it to be seen.

Just some constructive critisism dude. Nice one...

ajg

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.