GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Slow Broadband"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 11/01/07 at 10:06
Regular
My broadband connection the last few days has been very intermittant, some times its OK then its off! or its slow! then it comes back, is anyone else having this problem?

Kev
Thu 11/01/07 at 11:35
Regular
I noticed it really bad last night before 10pm I am usually in bed after 10pm or at work as I do shift work. I am on mostly during the day, my youngest son is a online gamer and last night was really bad for him he was through every 10 mins or so saying "blooming brooadband has gone off again" we were having a wild time with weather here (Scottish Borders) last night.

We have noticed no change in service since third pipe arrived. usually we are pretty consitant and very near our exchange so usually have a good fast connection but lately its been up and down some what.

Kev
Thu 11/01/07 at 10:41
Regular
Hi Kev,
My connection is fine at the moment (kiss of death!) much improved since the third central pipe arrived in December.

I seem to normally be the first to be affected if it's a general problem - I'm lucky like that!

The stormy weather will show up any weaknesses in your phone lines - I had a physical break in my line during the last spell of bad weather.

Are you being affected after 10pm when the off peak kicks in?
Thu 11/01/07 at 10:06
Regular
My broadband connection the last few days has been very intermittant, some times its OK then its off! or its slow! then it comes back, is anyone else having this problem?

Kev

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.