GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game Idea"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 18:34
Regular
I think there should be a Robot Wars computer game on the PS1 and PS2. There could be tournament modes and all out brawl matches. You could be one of the competitors robots or you could create your own. I know there is already a Robot Wars computer game on Game Boy Colour, but it would have superb graphics on the PS1 and PS2. You could also have cheats as play as the house robots or invincibility. I think this game would be great. What do you lot think?
Tue 17/07/01 at 18:34
Regular
I think there should be a Robot Wars computer game on the PS1 and PS2. There could be tournament modes and all out brawl matches. You could be one of the competitors robots or you could create your own. I know there is already a Robot Wars computer game on Game Boy Colour, but it would have superb graphics on the PS1 and PS2. You could also have cheats as play as the house robots or invincibility. I think this game would be great. What do you lot think?
Tue 17/07/01 at 19:22
Regular
I'd love to see a Robot Wars game, as I loved the TV Show.

Another idea would be to create your own robots with different weapons etc I think that would add originality.

Would you have the game in first person view or from above ie birdseye view?
Wed 18/07/01 at 01:59
You should be able to choose from first person or third person. That would be quite a cool game.

Was the gameboy game any good?
Sun 22/07/01 at 13:06
Regular
Hey guys I just found out that there is going to be a Robot Wars computer game coming out on the PC and PS2. BBC multimedia are making it. They say you can be some robots from the series or as I said you can create your own robot using customised shells. Sounds cool!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.