GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England vs Sri Lanka (Cricket)"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 22/06/06 at 16:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Anyone been watching the cricket? Bit disappointed with the results so far but I guess with the number of injuries England are contending with they have a bit of an excuse.

Nice to see Harmison back on form now. Also, what do you reckon about Monty Panesar being included in the squad? He proved he could give some power behind the bat at the final test and he normally has a great economy whenever he bowls, which is more essential then getting wickets in an ODI in my opinion.

So what do you think about England's performance at the moment?
Sun 02/07/06 at 09:15
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Well England had an excellent start but were greatly out batted and Sri Lanka deserve full credit. Shame they couldn't avoid the whitewash: I bet they could have done with the confidence boost.
Fri 30/06/06 at 16:00
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Well, as the commentators said, there is no one really sticking around with the bat. 30 and 40 scores are okay but when the Sri Lankans are capable of 100s, someone needs to match it.

On a slightly related note, the Twenty20 cup has been good so far. First game on Sky broke a lot of records and yesterdays game went to the last ball.
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:45
Regular
"Colourless"
My friends and I call him Ian Bellfornought.
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:44
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Come on, atleast he didn't go for a duck this time. Shame he can't speed up his run rate though when he does get going.

Edit - whoo go Jonesy. :-P
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:42
Regular
"Colourless"
Silent Thunder wrote:
> unless Bell can

HAHA.
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:36
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Almost 10 runs needed per over now. Would be more than amazing if Dalrymple and Jonesy could pull it off...
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:07
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
He apparently seems to prefer batting at 4. They were talking about it in commentary.
Wed 28/06/06 at 17:06
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
Damn, there goes Strauss. It's gonna be difficult now, unless Bell can speed up his run rate and build a nice partnership.
Wed 28/06/06 at 16:56
Regular
"WhaleOilBeefHooked"
I thought it is about the same, they also seem to have more all-rounders playing in this ODI than the last, which I'd have thought would definitely benefit them. Seems strange having Strauss batting at number four, any reason for that? Or are they still just experimenting a bit?
Wed 28/06/06 at 16:51
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I think England might be in trouble if they lose a couple of wickets. They seem to have a weaker batting lineup than usual.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.