GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA: Vice City Sickness!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Grand Theft Auto: Vice City'.
Thu 06/05/04 at 23:56
Regular
"Milky Milky"
I can't play GTA: Vice City...for some reason I keep getting motion sickness or something whenever I try to play it, and I feel like puking :( It doesn't effect me with GTA 3 though!! Odd!!
Sun 09/05/04 at 14:17
Regular
When I first got the 'double pack I kept fiddling with my tv settings 'cause I thought it was that, its REALLY annoying having trails on.
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:50
Regular
"Cogito, Ergo Doleo."
It seems to make driving a little harder for some people
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:20
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I don't see how the motion blur can make the game more difficult.
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:05
Regular
"Cogito, Ergo Doleo."
This feature is really a mixed bag.

On one hand, it makes the textures in the game look better, which is probably why they put it in, but on the other hand it just detracts from the game-play and becomes irritating, making it harder to play.
Fri 07/05/04 at 18:52
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I hate playing Vice City without the motion blur because it really does look bland without it. The motion blur blends all those pastel colours pretty well and just makes the game look much smoother.
Fri 07/05/04 at 13:14
Regular
It was intended to make it more atmospheric, and to hide the player from the lack of graphic textures and detail.
Fri 07/05/04 at 13:07
Regular
those trails look terrible. don't even know why they bothered, it just looks like someone has smeared vaseline all over the tv screen.

not that I'd know what that looks like.
Fri 07/05/04 at 07:30
Regular
": ("
Auf deutsch wrote:
> Not really sure why trails are always on when you first start. I
> remember it was like that with GTA3.....etc

Well, i didn't notice it and it definately wasn't as bad as Vice City, probably because the sun was so visable in Vice City.
Fri 07/05/04 at 06:44
Regular
Yep, and if I remember correctly, it makes it a bit harder to drive as well
Fri 07/05/04 at 06:41
Regular
It's supposed to look better, only most of the time it doesn't.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.