GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sega 32x"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 18:10
Regular
"Touched!"
Anyone remember these? They are very rare and guess what I'm after one, has anyone got one they are willing to sell? Also in the process of getting a few games for it and I've bidded for one on ebay but I thought I'd try here, I had one ages ago but it broke but I remember WWF RAW being a good game on it along with Virtua Fighter. Shame they didn't last long and there were only around 30 games released!

I love classic games and consoles :D
Wed 19/05/04 at 23:27
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Yeah, I got a copy of it. Pretty rare game from all accounts.
Wed 19/05/04 at 22:49
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Finally got that copy of Knuckles Chaotix then. Its pretty great though I havn't played much of it only the first couple of levels on rom.
Tue 18/05/04 at 22:17
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I've only got 2 games for my 32X. Virtua Racing and Knuckles Chaotix. Great blast from the past.
Tue 18/05/04 at 18:35
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
Knuckles Chaotics was great!
Sun 09/05/04 at 00:55
Regular
"Touched!"
Got someone from overclockers.co.uk to sell me their mega drive 2 boxed, 2 pads and 19 games for £50 and he pays postage, I think I got a nice little deal there :)
Sat 08/05/04 at 11:15
Regular
"Touched!"
Nope don't think i've seen that section, will have to get the mag and take a look, does anyone know anywhere else other than ebay which may sell second hand 32x and mega drives?
Sat 08/05/04 at 08:50
Regular
"eat toast!"
have you considered GAMES tm magazine? their retro section has a sale on and its great. It'll even tell you the fair amount that should be asked or charged of people.
Fri 07/05/04 at 22:00
Regular
"Touched!"
I'm also willing to buy a Mega Drive If anyone is wanting to sell theirs! must be working with pads/cables.
Fri 07/05/04 at 21:58
Regular
"Touched!"
Well I've just landed a Sealed copy of WWF:Raw on the 32x for £15 from ebay, did I get a bargain? I think so! Rare games are rare gems!
Fri 07/05/04 at 20:48
Regular
"eat toast!"
some of the games on the 32x were a bit cack. Not least that alien street fighter rip off. Choatix was alright, but i highly doubt i would accept the chance of buying again if i had the chance. Oh yeah, it had doom, but i had doom on the pc.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.