GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"One word PS2 story"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 07/05/04 at 21:50
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I know that most people will moan and groan and stuff but the turth is that not enough people are posting on this forum so I have decided to make this. You can let it live or die.

These are the rules: I will post a word and someone else posts a word then someone else and the result will be a weird and wonderful story.

I'll start it off -

Daxter....
Sun 09/05/04 at 14:17
Regular
"??????"
Continuing the story...

Galacticdramon read this Thread, thought "WHY???", and couldn't undertsand the whole point fo the thing. THE END.

Except for an alternate, happy Ending, which would be...

The SR Staff deleted this Thread, and threatened to give anyone who made another one a 10-week warning. And a ban after that.
Sun 09/05/04 at 14:07
Regular
Still, a mere acknowledgement would have been nice.

Or paraphrased version.
Sun 09/05/04 at 14:07
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
Jakxter wrote:
> You mean Daxter, right?

Yes.
Sun 09/05/04 at 14:06
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
If I had added it you would have called me a spammer because it was so long.
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:39
Regular
You overlooked my gritty contribution to the story.
Sun 09/05/04 at 13:37
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Wakka wrote:
> END OF THREAD (Thread review)
>
> Jaxter liked to lick Tess's large juicy oily greasy and loved pulling
> his oily long giant hard slong across oily boobies grass. Wakka is a
> psychotic madman that eats human excrement with sausages coated with
> urine.

You mean Daxter, right?
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:26
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
END OF THREAD (Thread review)

Jaxter liked to lick Tess's large juicy oily greasy and loved pulling his oily long giant hard slong across oily boobies grass. Wakka is a psychotic madman that eats human excrement with sausages coated with urine.
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:11
Regular
"Up your Arsenal!!"
Cusack wrote:
> With

Urine
Sat 08/05/04 at 00:00
Regular
Daxter slammed the whisky glass onto the table, and wiped his moistened mouth as he stared up ominously at Jakka.

"So you say you're going to change?"

Jakka merely nodded.

"WELL CHANGE THEN!" Daxter screamed, leaping into the air and knocking the table over in the process. The empty glass smashed onto the uncleaned, wooden boarded floor.

Jakka flinched.

In one swift movement, Daxter had Jakka pinned to the ground and was rubbing his face in the freshly cut glass.

"Taste that? FEEL that? That's change. That's difference." Daxter laughed as Jakka tried to fight back. "You can't do it, Jakka, you won't win. It's impossible to continue. It is inevitable."

Daxter twisted his wrist and Jakka fell limp to the floor.

"Ah. I see you've finally done it." mused the Green Sage, with the slightest hint of amusement, as he spontaneously appeared at Daxter's side.

Daxter was staring into the fireplace but he still felt cold. "It had to be done".

"Quite."

Meanwhile, in Britain, Nav was reading this thread and soon found himself smashing his head on the table.

The characters used above are entirely fictional.
Fri 07/05/04 at 23:05
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
a stupid ass topic designed to boost word count sneakily hidden up by a supposed relevant subject to the PS2.

Ooops did i go over one word?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.