GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"mgs"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance'.
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:00
Regular
"youngest regular"
who thinks mgs1 was harder than mgs 2.
Sun 09/05/04 at 22:07
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Whoa its like you can read my mind.
Sun 09/05/04 at 22:02
Regular
"Yague Clan"
k
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:21
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Rikimaru Dark wrote:
> I mean the hardest boss on that was FatMan the bombs have 5 second timers.

Easy one that, just don't give him chance to fart! Drill him and kepp doing it soon as he gets up again! Got bored before the end of extreme, bought substance for x-box instead, much better!
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:15
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
hello snake10 i'm snake12 there must be about a million of us in this world. im opening up a thread in general chat to see how many snakes there are. ill call it snake.

iff you ask me metal gear one was well better than the others any way theres no competition there.
Sun 09/05/04 at 11:20
Regular
"Aimar...meh"
Haha fighting all the Metal Gear Ray's on hard? You make me laugh try fighting the 40 I fought on euro extreme. I mean the hardest boss on that was FatMan the bombs have 5 second timers.
Sun 09/05/04 at 11:10
Regular
"Time Up"
Get it.
Sat 08/05/04 at 20:05
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Yup 1 was harder, apart from fighting all them metal gears at the end of two on hard mode! 2 had more replay value, hunting for them bloomin dog tags though!

Question is, is MGS Twin snakes worth 30 squid for gamecube? thinking of buying but not sure? Any ideas?
Sat 08/05/04 at 19:00
Regular
"youngest regular"
who thinks mgs1 was harder than mgs 2.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.