GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Buy my crap"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/05/04 at 00:02
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
I'm sure this is relevant, because I remember someone saying they wanted to buy Deathrow the other day but couldn't find it cheap. Well, here it is, along with some other stuff.

[URL]http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=thedudester80&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50[/URL]

Bung.
Thu 13/05/04 at 22:10
Regular
well snuggly, I was pipped to the post by some sniping git while at work. so I shall have to get my alan partridge dvd elsewhere.

of course, the joke's on that guy, he's paying £10.01 for it, which combined with the P&P, means it's costing more than a brand new copy from PLAY.

what an idiot.
Mon 10/05/04 at 15:34
Regular
File a complaint then he'll have to pay for the auction.
Mon 10/05/04 at 15:32
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
illphukiir wrote:
> sorry, I accidentally must have clicked on the Dead or Alive buy it
> now icon (allthough I don't remember doing so) and recieved an email
> saying that I did, but I don't want to buy it, is there any way you
> could cancel it please?

Ha ha, you fail the competency test.
Mon 10/05/04 at 15:23
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
ßora† §agdiyeV wrote:
> "Oh, what did I just do? Uh Oh, Spaghettios ...."

Heh, that's what I pictured. Either that, or some moron bought it, then changed his mind.

"I wonder what happens when I push the button that says 'Buy It Now'?"
Mon 10/05/04 at 13:48
Regular
you've got to question the integrity of some people.

BUY IT NOW?

*clicks*
*types in full username and password*
*clicks 'submit'*

"Oh, what did I just do? Uh Oh, Spaghettios ...."
Mon 10/05/04 at 13:14
Regular
Give him negative feedback and file for a non paying bidder. That's the best you can do.
Mon 10/05/04 at 07:53
Regular
": ("
He did it on purpose, its not like you click on the button and then it buys it straight away, you have to submit your "Buy It Now" which you must have done and that, my friend, was not an accident.
Mon 10/05/04 at 00:26
Regular
Therefore, for double the fee to put it on, he will have compensated your time.
Mon 10/05/04 at 00:17
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
You ass. How can you accidentally buy something? I'm not sure if I can cancel your bid because you've effectively ended the auction. I can't relist it again without paying for it, which I don't want to do.
Sun 09/05/04 at 19:10
Regular
": ("
Ha!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.