GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rainbow six three"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 09/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
could anybody help me in this. im stuck on the level where you have to go into the presudent guys house and bug the phone , but i cant get past the guards without being seen.
Sun 09/05/04 at 18:16
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
It's the level where you have to bug some guys phone.

;)
Sun 09/05/04 at 15:36
Regular
": ("
What level is this????
Im on the level where you have to go into a mansion and you only have one guy with you.
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Also I should have said, once you bug the phone, you then need to bug the guys PC. So make sure you choose the best times to save. Once when you bug the phone, then after you work your way up to the third floor, then after you bug the PC.
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:45
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
Do you keep getting caught by the guy watching the telly? If you watch closely he's watching football, so if you wait until the crowd roars that's the time to go past him as he won't hear you.

Basically all you have to do after that is save the game after you bug the phone, then figure out your route according to the guards patrol routes. After a few attempts you'll know where every guard is going to be so it makes everything much simpler.
Sun 09/05/04 at 12:10
Regular
"Yippi Ki Ai !!"
could anybody help me in this. im stuck on the level where you have to go into the presudent guys house and bug the phone , but i cant get past the guards without being seen.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.