GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whooo Style! What is this boy on?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 17/07/01 at 01:13
Regular
Does anyone know what medication Whoooo Style is on? He seems to have an inane ability to speak bol**cks all the time...
Whatever he's on, i'll take two.
Tue 17/07/01 at 12:04
Stick looks on at cooldog and wishes that he had never opened his mouth in the first place. He then gets down on both knees and prays to God that SR dont decide to have the Jokeables.
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:59
cooldogs lures whooo style out of his corner with piece of paper which says "Stick 474's Vote" Then as Whookie goes to grab it Cooldogs turns nasty nad puts paper in his pocket and laughs uncontrollably at wookie!!!!!
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:54
Regular
"How Handy."
*stops crying and gives stick a big hug, then, realising what he's doing runs away very fast and hides in the corner of the room*
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:53
Ok then, dont tell him but i'll vote for you instead then.

*At first Stick's words seem to have no effect on Whooo Style's uncontrolable crying but then.....*
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:53
Give him yur vote I'm not bothered. I wasnt even trying to be funny lol

seeya
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:50
Regular
"How Handy."
you told cooldogs that he'd have your vote in a jokable election.

*continues crying uncontrollably*
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:46
Whooo Style! you do have my vote, this is what I wrote. I was Sticking up for you saying that your not as bad as me, see.

Stick474 wrote:
> Whoo style! isn't that bad, I find his comments are usually amusing
> and anyway I often like to speak bo**ocks from time to time myself.
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:41
Regular
"How Handy."
STICK!! I thought I had your vote!

*runs away in tears*
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:07
Well i found your last two replies funny anyway.

P.S are you sure you don't have a sense of humour.
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:01
The only sense of humour that I have got is my lame attempts at being sarcastic or just by my addiction to Leslie Neilson films. Oh and my dad does not know how to be sensible. He tells terrible groany jokes without even realising it!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.