GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New PS2 ad just on C4"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 22:36
Regular
There's just been a cool PS2 advert on C4.

It's supposedly interactive and allows you to 'choose' fro mfootage of 3 games - GT3, Onimusha and Red Faction.

A series of 'votes' are counted, and - this time - GT3 won. Presumably they have another two to cover the other games.

Nice one Sony!
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:36
"High polygon count"
There's just been a cool PS2 advert on C4.

It's supposedly interactive and allows you to 'choose' fro mfootage of 3 games - GT3, Onimusha and Red Faction.

A series of 'votes' are counted, and - this time - GT3 won. Presumably they have another two to cover the other games.

Nice one Sony!
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:37
Regular
"Back For Good"
JUST saw it haha Sony must really hate microsoft good on em!!!!!
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:41
"High polygon count"
Hang on... did I miss something? What's it got to do with Microsoft?
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:43
Regular
"Back For Good"
it said which of the following three would you like to see on the xbox?

didn't it? i thought it did anyway
Mon 16/07/01 at 22:54
"High polygon count"
I don't recall hearing it, but I wasn't paying full attention at the start of the advert.

It's not something I'd expect, as you can't be negative about competitors products on UK TV.
Mon 16/07/01 at 23:19
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Still its good to see more adverts of computer games on terrestrial TV
Tue 17/07/01 at 00:09
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I was gonna mention this too, a much better ad this time sony, keep it up.
Tue 17/07/01 at 00:31
"High polygon count"
Just seen it again... it's not "Xbox", but "Press box".

"Press box A to see GT3.
Press box B to see Onimusha.
Press box C to see Red Faction."
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:18
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
HAHA! I saw that too.

I wouldnt be surprised if they diddnt have another 2 ads, the majority of people who dont have a ps or ps2 havent heard of onimusha or red faction, but have heard of gt3 and the hype around it, and they all wanna see it. Sony are presuming. (i recon)
Tue 17/07/01 at 13:26
Regular
"Back For Good"
aaaahhhh yeah maybe press box, i was typing at the same time and didn't hear it that well but your probably right.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.