GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"DAN DIDN'T WIN"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 22:34
Regular
This is a turn up for the books someone complaining about someone not wining but I bet Dan 2k1 his Post "Gutted Mate Your console is DEAD etc..." would win and well it didn't.

Please ignore this SR but come on that post was ingenius!!!!

The person who beat him had a good post but Dan's was better and what do you expect from a 9 times GAD winner. Ah well Dan your a winner in my mind so i hope that helps.

Dringo
Tue 17/07/01 at 17:46
Because it was insane? But yes 7 days mate...
Tue 17/07/01 at 17:43
I bet that dan has won before, i haven't won once yet. : (

Still i suppose you can't expect to win when you have only been on for 7 days, I can't see why my Robert Kilroy Silk topic dint win anything though.
Tue 17/07/01 at 14:54
Regular
"Rendering Women."
Dringo just won for his disk topic and I didn't think this was going to be a winner.. but suprises are everyday things!
Tue 17/07/01 at 11:47
Hehehe - continuing the trend of "complain and ye shall win" Dringo has won for the 15th, for an excellent topic about GCN discs - well done for complaining and winning!! Slight variation of the rules, but well done all the same.

Now I need to find that Joe@ SR monkey...
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:40
who did win????
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:23
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Absolutely.

I go for the #1 cut, no problems with it, and with a beard, you look like you're wearing a furry crash helmet with chin straps.
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:16
Regular
"not dead"
I refure to use any product such as Brylcream, because if I did it one morning I'd look lazy if I didn't do it every morning, and given that I usually roll out of bed with only 20 minutes to get ready and leave the house, I'd rarely have time to do it.

Better to look naturally scruffy, than as if you can't be bothered to make the effort some days....
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:12
Regular
Use BrylCream. Or wax. Or just melt a saucepan of butter and dip your head into that it.
Tue 17/07/01 at 09:07
Regular
"not dead"
Goatboy wrote:
> Gameaday discussion again about who won and who didnt.

Shut up,
> relax and enjoy your hair.

But since I had my haircut, and lost my comb I seem to be unable to do much with it. It sticks up all funny, and doesn't have sufficient weight to stay where I'd like it to.

And I refure to use gel.

Any suggestions?
Tue 17/07/01 at 08:59
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
Gameaday discussion again about who won and who didnt.

Shut up, relax and enjoy your hair.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.