GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Football Manager 2005 - New Logo and Pics!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Football Manager 2005'.
Sun 09/05/04 at 16:36
Regular
": ("
[URL]http://gamesradar.msn.co.uk/news/default.asp?pagetypeid=2&articleid=30057&subsectionid=1589[/URL]

Catch me.

*faints*

This is great, theres not long to go, it looks beautiful and the logos looking snazzy too.

Now whos the championship manager Edios?!
Sat 15/05/04 at 14:39
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
SiGames have all the data, Eidos have the game engine. How does the Nazi know this, you wonder? A couple of years ago, I contacted Marc Woodger, who is one of the cheif stats people, about some data surrounding Olympic results. The email address he used to reply to me (Not the one I contacted him with, which was a support one for CM) was at the SiGames site. Plus, SiGames released the first CM game independantly, and recieved help from Eidos afterwards.
Wed 12/05/04 at 23:44
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
Der Nazi wrote:

> I don't think it will be so great: SIGames have the database, so they
> have all the stats and important parts of the game. CM5 may sport
> better gameplay, but otherise it may well be lacking.

Think you've got that the wrong way round Nazi, Football Manager will have the better gameplay CM5 may be the better presented of the two though i doubt that as well
Tue 11/05/04 at 20:53
Regular
"favmanager"
Stridman™, its release on late of September as same as Championship Manager 5.

c u guys
Tue 11/05/04 at 08:05
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Eidos' Champ Manager 5 will still be great, though.
>
> We'll see.

I don't think it will be so great: SIGames have the database, so they have all the stats and important parts of the game. CM5 may sport better gameplay, but otherise it may well be lacking.
Tue 11/05/04 at 00:18
Regular
"Brooklyn boy"
I'm thrilled to see they've finally put the player's pictures in their profiles. This was the only thing i wanted them to do, everything else now is just a happy bonus.

Least i hope everyone has that and it isn't just an exception for the lower league teams. We know how funny they are about pictures
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:31
Regular
": ("
Does anyone know the exact date of the release?
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:26
Regular
WOW!!!! Look at all those stats! What a great way to spend time productively and have fun at the same time!!!
Sun 09/05/04 at 19:32
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Eidos' Champ Manager 5 will still be great, though.

We'll see.
Sun 09/05/04 at 17:31
Regular
"RIP: Brian Clough"
The picture profiles for players, make the overall impression of the game immense.
Sun 09/05/04 at 17:27
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
It looks fantastic- I can't wait to see Eidos' offering and have a good laugh at it. Definitely a future purchase, as it doesn't seem to have all the unneeded features of CM 03/04.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.