GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Whats on the PSM2 DVD"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 16/07/01 at 22:28
Regular
Hi Just wondering if anyone got this month's PSM2.
If u do then could u please tell us whats on it????
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:48
If they do win i'll split the money with you!

Not evenly mind you.
Wed 18/07/01 at 22:32
Regular
SnoopDoggyDan wrote:
> Does anyone know next weeks lottery numbers...??

Yes, but I couldn`t tell you which 6 out of the 49 they were. I`m sure I`ll recognise them when I see them though.

I`ll be gutted if these win, but try:

Wed 18/07/01 at 22:28
For all those PS2-knockers who go on about how the PS2 has no decent games coming out - they just need to watch this month's PSM2 DVD - Oh my.. so many games, so little cash...
Does anyone know next weeks lottery numbers...??
Wed 18/07/01 at 09:16
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
It could have been unlucky timing for PSM2, as they hit the shelves a week of so before OPSM2, they might have just missed it.

The footage of SSX Tricky is looking sweeeeeet...
(That 70's show style)
Wed 18/07/01 at 00:18
Regular
Maybe the official mag gets the finished code first. PSM2 will put in the review as soon as they have the proper stuff to work with, but until then its just the NTSC version. However, the PAL review is worth waiting for in most cases (GT3 is an exception as the review is obviously going to be good).
Tue 17/07/01 at 23:49
They're a bit slow on reviewing GT3 again aren't they? OPS2M reviewed it (PAL) last month.
Tue 17/07/01 at 23:44
Regular
I also think their reviews are of a better quality. Compared to PSW, PSM2 seem to be like adults, where as PSW are 2 year olds. They review without the silly personalised remarks that waste time and space, and they are unafraid to say when a game is bad. They do not have a minimum mark of 60% or anything silly. They give the full range away. So far only two PAL games have got into the 90s (I think). MTV Music 2 and SSX. GT3 and Winning Eleven 5 managed it on NTSC, but haven`t been reviewed yet on PAL.
Tue 17/07/01 at 23:24
I might have to start getting PSM2 more regularly - they seem to get trailers sooner than OPS2M.

I've got a couple of PSM2's but that's all.
Tue 17/07/01 at 23:22
Regular
It is, definitely. I haven`t stopped watching the Jak and Daxter demo yet. Great looks and great music as well. The water effects in the MGS2 trailer are also astounding!
Tue 17/07/01 at 23:09
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Cheers guys.

Sounds good

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.