GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Full Spectrum Warrior :"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Full Spectrum Warrior'.
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:40
Regular
": ("
This game looks quite clever, its supposed to come out late May/Early June. Got a few questions :

Will it be on Live?

How many people will beable to play in on game?

Do you think it looks good?

Are YOU gonna get this game?

I was curious to find out what you thin because it looks good but they said Breed looked good and look at how that turned out.
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:40
Regular
This game looks quite clever, its supposed to come out late May/Early June. Got a few questions :

Will it be on Live?

How many people will beable to play in on game?

Do you think it looks good?

Are YOU gonna get this game?

I was curious to find out what you thin because it looks good but they said Breed looked good and look at how that turned out.
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:41
Regular
I didn't pay much attention to this. Until I saw it on gamer.tv.

Me want muchly.
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:46
Regular
Another Stridman-Questionare....Have you thought about sending people onto the street with a pen and clipboard to ask these questions?
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:46
Regular
Well......
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:47
Regular
*Questionnaire
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:48
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm not too sure about it, I think you just order your team about instead of actually being involved in the real action. It doesn't sound as though it'll be much fun. However I will try it because I read about it last year and it grabbed my attention, I'm hoping it turns out more enjoyable than it sounds.
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:48
Regular
*I dont care
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:49
Regular
*Oh but you do
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:50
Regular
*Sign on msn and I MIGHT
Sun 09/05/04 at 21:50
Regular
Sign onto MSN in my state? You don't want me to.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.