GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory'.
Mon 10/05/04 at 15:03
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Well it’s been officially announced that they have started working on it already.

Some info:

About Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell(R) 3
The year is 2008. Information Warfare has evolved into the most dangerous threat to global stability. You are Sam Fisher, Third Echelon's most skilled Splinter Cell(R) operative. You are assigned to execute a hazardous series of operations to investigate and eliminate a new source of information attacks, originating in North Korea. To succeed, you will employ a host of unconventional counterintelligence activities to gather intel, disrupt enemy operations and neutralize adversary targets.
As Information Warfare evolves, so must the Splinter Cell(R). You must penetrate deeper into hostile territory and operate undetected, closer to the enemy than ever before. At your disposal is a lethal array of tactics ranging from Combat Knife techniques, experimental prototype weapons skills, and more radical hand-to-hand techniques such as the Inverted Chokehold. Experience the thrill of acting as a lone operative fighting tomorrow's threats in the field, and of cooperating online with a partner to accomplish crucial missions. Die in action, and the free world dies with you.
KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES
-- DEADLY AGILITY: Incredibly complete and fluid variety of moves including athletic and stealth moves, as well as stealth kills
-- AS GOOD AS REAL: Never-before-seen graphics technology offers the best visuals ever to appear on any platform. Advanced physics engine allows rag doll physics, particle effects and perfect interaction with the environment
-- REAL WEAPONS OF TOMORROW: The most complete arsenal of weapons and gadgets, from the combat knife to experimental prototype combat systems
-- AMAZING REPLAYABILITY: Totally open level design with multipaths and optional secondary objectives
-- ULTIMATE CHALLENGE: Intelligent all-new A.I. with personal attributes, natural behavior where non-playable-characters are aware of their environment and remember past events
-- CO-OP STEALTH: Play multiplayer with a friend and coordinate your infiltration in an all new multiplayer challenge
-- THRILLING SCENARIO: Gut-wrenching in-game sequences. Gripping plot with multiple twists and turns
Mon 10/05/04 at 19:33
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
I'm awful at stealth games, including Manhunt. I still have the first SC for the X-Box but it never gets played, very boring stuff.
Mon 10/05/04 at 17:37
Regular
"Redness Returneth"
I am awful at stealth games. Apart from Manhunt.
Mon 10/05/04 at 15:35
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Im yet to complete the first game, as my memory card decided to wipe that particular save game file when i was almost at the end of the game, so thus destroyed my wanting to play it.

Suppose I'll have to start again sometime soon if I want to play the rest of the games in the series.
Mon 10/05/04 at 15:13
Regular
"Anger leads to hate"
Hmmm well as long as it takes longer than a weekend to finish a la pandora tomorrow was far to easy!
Mon 10/05/04 at 15:03
Regular
"gametag = viperfire"
Well it’s been officially announced that they have started working on it already.

Some info:

About Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell(R) 3
The year is 2008. Information Warfare has evolved into the most dangerous threat to global stability. You are Sam Fisher, Third Echelon's most skilled Splinter Cell(R) operative. You are assigned to execute a hazardous series of operations to investigate and eliminate a new source of information attacks, originating in North Korea. To succeed, you will employ a host of unconventional counterintelligence activities to gather intel, disrupt enemy operations and neutralize adversary targets.
As Information Warfare evolves, so must the Splinter Cell(R). You must penetrate deeper into hostile territory and operate undetected, closer to the enemy than ever before. At your disposal is a lethal array of tactics ranging from Combat Knife techniques, experimental prototype weapons skills, and more radical hand-to-hand techniques such as the Inverted Chokehold. Experience the thrill of acting as a lone operative fighting tomorrow's threats in the field, and of cooperating online with a partner to accomplish crucial missions. Die in action, and the free world dies with you.
KEY GAMEPLAY FEATURES
-- DEADLY AGILITY: Incredibly complete and fluid variety of moves including athletic and stealth moves, as well as stealth kills
-- AS GOOD AS REAL: Never-before-seen graphics technology offers the best visuals ever to appear on any platform. Advanced physics engine allows rag doll physics, particle effects and perfect interaction with the environment
-- REAL WEAPONS OF TOMORROW: The most complete arsenal of weapons and gadgets, from the combat knife to experimental prototype combat systems
-- AMAZING REPLAYABILITY: Totally open level design with multipaths and optional secondary objectives
-- ULTIMATE CHALLENGE: Intelligent all-new A.I. with personal attributes, natural behavior where non-playable-characters are aware of their environment and remember past events
-- CO-OP STEALTH: Play multiplayer with a friend and coordinate your infiltration in an all new multiplayer challenge
-- THRILLING SCENARIO: Gut-wrenching in-game sequences. Gripping plot with multiple twists and turns

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.