GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"xbox 2 vs playstation 3 vs game cube 2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 10/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
"object"
I hope xbox 2 rules
Mon 10/05/04 at 18:01
Regular
"object"
I hope xbox 2 rules
Mon 10/05/04 at 18:03
Regular
OH

MY

GOD.

*hires bullett and his .50cal*

sick'im!
Mon 10/05/04 at 19:23
Regular
I actually think that Playstation 3 is the best, after playing all three.

Best graphics, best games, best name and it has GTA.

Wickid.
Mon 10/05/04 at 19:38
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
The guy's only saying that he want's the X-Box 2 to do well, but I think we all know that the PS3 will still be the console of choice for most people. Casual gamers love the PS2 so it stands to reason that they'll go for the PS3.

However, the next range of consoles look as though they'll be pretty cheap at launch, so some people may opt to get two or even all three.

Apparently the PS3 and Nintendos' next console will come in at £150, and the X-Box 2 will be £200.
Mon 10/05/04 at 19:59
Regular
Hopefully I'll end up with all three but by then, I'll probably have more pertinent things to spend my money on.

Namely a car.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:12
Regular
I will grab all 3 on launch only not from this country. Will grab the PS3 and Xenon from the states and the Cube from here for the games I can buy in between. Europe gets screwed over too much and after going state side to grab my PS2 I will be definitley heading that way again.
Mon 10/05/04 at 20:38
Regular
"www.bloodbanx.com"
xbox 2 will probaly be a laptop sized thing,
nintendo (assuming dolphin as that was what the rumours for GC were) = UFO
PS3 = a lit up console with loading lights on the side and a LCD display, and a hhd and a modem and a twirly PS logo on the front :D
Mon 10/05/04 at 22:19
Regular
You'll forgive me if I take your predictions with a slight pinch of salt...

;D
Tue 11/05/04 at 12:52
"For the horde!!!!"
Mog the cat wrote:
> I hope xbox 2 rules

I hear it's shipping with a built in toaster

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.